• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

forgot disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

Have you noticed when nomura made kh1, it was more about disney (eg. princesses). then kh got popular and nomura added more characters (eg. org13) and in kh2 it more about org13 and heartless/nobody and disney stuff weren't as important. Is disney's role in kh gonna get smaller?:confused:

KingdomSealer

I can understand where your coming from but I dont think it'll get smaller. The Disney worlds kinda support the story I think. But I know Disney will still be very important to KH.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
But Disney is still the main thing. What are the worlds? hmm?

Awards
But Disney own all the characters in KH, so technically, the Org. is also Disney.
Scary thought, that.

Spic Steve

Awards
I find it sad that Disney probably will have KH continue for a long time after it loses freshness

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah I noticed that too and I find it pretty sad. I hated the way most of the worlds were just added as "fillers" in KH2. That's one of the reasons why like KH1 better.

Spic Steve

Awards
KHI was better in almost all ways to KHII.

A

Audo

No. The series is branching out a bit, with original characters (owned by Disney mind you), so if anything it's even more Disney. It isn't a horrible thing though, just as long as they don't completely separate the two to the point where being in the Disney worlds feels just like a side game. But the thing with KH2 was that the Disney worlds didn't affect the overall plot, where in KH1 it was all about how the worlds affected it. =/

sora_freak12

No. The series is branching out a bit, with original characters (owned by Disney mind you), so if anything it's even more Disney. It isn't a horrible thing though, just as long as they don't completely separate the two to the point where being in the Disney worlds feels just like a side game. But the thing with KH2 was that the Disney worlds didn't affect the overall plot, where in KH1 it was all about how the worlds affected it. =/

Precisely! I hope KH3 is more of the KH1 feel, with all the exploring and meaningful purposes for the worlds. For example, Alice in KH1 actually got kidnapped and played a role in opening the Hollow Bastion keyhole.

Let's compare her to Mulan in KH2. Mulan...she...well...she kinda...fights a little...um...see? None of the worlds or Disney characters themselves played a role in the overall story. I hate that!:cursing:

Apollo

Silver Member
Disney owns 90% of it like GGX said above. Most of the worlds in the games are Disney.

That is sad how Disney is going to milk KH for everything it is worth in the end.

I say KH1>KH2 and KH3 needs to = KH1

The worlds in KH1 were more interactive, more sidequests, and the worlds seemed like they were actually alive.

Awards
i'd say it would be one hell of a great move to remove disney and add more KH, square, and FF characters.

So you're saying they should add more KH characters, which will in turn be sold to Disney? That won't achieve much now will it?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i'd say it would be one hell of a great move to remove disney and add more KH, square, and FF characters.

That is possibly the worst idea I've ever heard. Not only is Disney essential to the plotline, but making FF characters more than cameos would just make KH become FF XIV. If that happened, the sales for KH would plummet. Just because they dumbed down the Disney in KHII doesn't mean that they should continue to do so. (In fact, they should do the opposite, but then I'd just be repeating what everyone else has been saying.)

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
i feel like nomura is evening things out a bit but theres still too much dis i think(just a little)KH1:DIS=75%, FF=5%, KH=20%. KH2:DIS=60%, FF=10%, KH=30%.
so i think nomura is trying to make it its own game with just dis and ff mixed in.

P.S.nomura in my opinion, in the future, should involve dis more in the story than kh2 but less than kh1. that would be perfect amount i think

Xayn

Noo, you can't get rid of the Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts! That's why I fell in love with the series in the first place. It's what sets it aside from all of those other generic RPG's out there.

The worlds in KH1 were more interactive, more sidequests, and the worlds seemed like they were actually alive.

Yeah.. I miss how in KH1 you had to revisit worlds to get all of the treasures after you had gained a new support ability. Ih KH2 there aren't any places you can glide to or anything... but I guess that's why TN created that cave level in KH2FM+.

Sora RE+Mixed

I think the reaon Disney seems so "forgoten" in KH2 is that the story wanted to reaveal a more darker side to the story, as well as Sora's "Nobody" side(Roxas).

15th member

I think that square wins over disney.i mean disney is only for world visiting and nothing else.but square almost gave all the ff characters very nice cameos! but to choose bet. kh1 to Kh2? i'll pick kh2 cause i will pick auron than hercules in my party.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back