• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forgetting the plot...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How challenging did you find Days?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

I didn't find the main story missions very challenging, but the challenges are very difficult, at least some of them.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Days wasn't exactly hard. It was just a bit boring. I hated all the repetitive missions(Emerald Serenade) and after playing Days for a few hours, I'd begin to feel sleepy and my eyes started to hurt and eventually, I'd stop the game and switch it with another game.
The Invisible on KH1 was more difficult than the one on Days.
I found the one in Days harder. The HP bar just suddenly got longer.

i say nicely challenging.

the only real problem i had was leech grave.
Don't get me started on how long it took me to beat that. What's it supposed to be, anyway? A... Heartless that eats Heartless...? :C i dont get it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Don't get me started on how long it took me to beat that. What's it supposed to be, anyway? A... Heartless that eats Heartless...? :C i dont get it.
what it is, is further proof that nomura smokes pot.
other examplew, malficent returning, ventus[roxas wanna be], xion, riku and kairi weilding keyblades [temperary or not],

CelestialNeko

I found it challenging at some points, I hated the missions where you had to follow a target without being seen by it. The LeechGrave was a bitch to defeat UNTIL I GOT THE DAMNED RAGE GEAR... I love the Rage Gear to death now. I still haven't completed the game but some missions sometimes were impossible to beat at some points in the game, but at least it had good gameplay.

Silfarion

Days wasn't that challeging(depending on which mode you picked)The only boss I had problems with was Saix.I had to go 5 ROUNDS before beating him on hard mode.....

Wow, that's new. I found Saix as easiest boss (even on proud mode). I really hated leach grave, took me tons of time to kick its ass. Oh and can't forget ruler of sky; that thing is so annoying (not hard, annoying).

caiomachi

Nicely Challenging.
Isn't easy but isn't hard, like, to take all missions crowns and complete the game 100% to unlock sora is hard, but if you want only complete the game is easy.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was imbalanced to a fault. I mean, really. It's not like most of the bosses were even really hard, they were just exhausting. I mean, Leechgrave? You do the same routine over and over and over and OVER and over and OVER and o-------ver, but the damned thing still refuses to die. It's not like it's hard to hit him or anything, it's just LONG, and most of the really mention-worthy bosses in the game were like this. It's not even like KH1 Ursula where you needed your strategy and you could still get pwned - you just wasted like half an hour of your life trying to bring Ruler of the Sky down x_x guh.

Overall I did enjoy it though. I also loved how dynamic the fighting was, as each different gear gave you a whole new fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back