• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Forget Me Not (SoNami drabble)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Setting: KH1, but it's slightly AU-ish. I'm well aware of the fact that Sora's memories of Namine were fake and that he didn't start to "remember" her until Castle Oblivion because of this. This is actually a sort-of prequel to a much longer AU fanfic that I've been planning where the CoM memories are real.

Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or The Nightmare Before Christmas. But you knew that already.

Forget Me Not

Watching his friends vanish into thin air, fighting monsters with an oversized key, flying through space, befriending a pair of talking animals…Sora had definitely experienced many weird things in the past few weeks. In comparison, the creepy world of Halloween Town felt practically normal. With Donald and Goofy at his side, and his Keyblade slung over his shoulder, he followed Jack Skellington back to Doctor Finklestein’s laboratory to deliver one of the ingredients needed to construct a heart: memory.

As usual, it didn’t take very long for the Heartless to show up and attack. In the chaotic little battle that ensued, Jack dropped the Forget-Me-Not that they needed, but nobody noticed until the last of the Heartless had disappeared. “Oh no, where did it go?” asked Jack, and the four of them started searching the public square frantically.

It was Sora who first spotted it lying beside the fountain. “Jack, over here!” he called. And as he reached down to pick it up; he caught a whiff of the flower’s scent.

Suddenly, he heard the soft laughter of a girl, laughter that sounded strangely familiar. “Sora, did you drop something?” she asked, “Oh! Is that for me? It’s so pretty!”

A hand reached out to help him up, and he saw blue sandals and the bottom of a white dress approaching him…

“Thanks Sora!” Jack reached down and plucked the forget-me-not off of the ground. Sora looked up, but there was no sign of any girl.

No...no, I can’t lose you again…not again!

“Jack, wait!” he yelled. His friends turned around and looked at him with expressions of surprise and concern. He tried to explain what the problem was, why his heart was racing and why he desperately needed the flower again, but came up blank. The memory was gone.

~END~​

A/N: Yeah...so this is what you get when a SoNami fangirl is replaying KH1. :) It's nothing big, just an idea that popped into my head and I wanted to make a drabble out of it. Reviews are always appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back