• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Foreteller Keyblade Keychains releasing March 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has announced a new series of Keyblade Keychains from the Kingdom Hearts series set to release March 2018 on their official online store, featuring the Keyblades of the five Foretellers from Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross].

Ira, Aced, Gula, Ava, and Invi's Keyblades are beautifuly crafted to look exactly like their Keyblades from the series and will look gorgeous next to any collection of other Kingdom Hearts Keyblade keychains or on your keychain with your house keys. 

These keychains are made of nickel-plated zinc alloy and will cost $19.99 USD. Pre-order the Foreteller Keyblades before November 2nd to get a 10% discount on your order.

Ira

Aced

Gula

Ava

Invi

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
These are pretty sweet! I like Aced's the most, even though im in Vulpes.

Hirokey123

Awards
These are legit gorgeous, regardless my feelings on Chi the keyblade designs of it have always been top notch ESPECIALLY the foreteller blades.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I absolutely would LOVE Gula's, it was always my fav design out of these keyblades T w T
To be honest, I didn't expect them to cover the Foreteller keyblades as merch, always thought there are other, more important keyblades to show and sell. Not that I have a problem with it, but just, for example, did we ever have the TAV keyblades? I can't remember.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I absolutely would LOVE Gula's, it was always my fav design out of these keyblades T w T
To be honest, I didn't expect them to cover the Foreteller keyblades as merch, always thought there are other, more important keyblades to show and sell. Not that I have a problem with it, but just, for example, did we ever have the TAV keyblades? I can't remember.

We did, shortly after the game released in 2010.

pa.177083.1.jpg
pa.177081.1.jpg
pa.177082.1.jpg

DraceEmpressa

Awards
kinda unrelated but it would be dope if the new union leaders all got signature keyblades too.
I think eventually they will got it, and I think Ven's original signature keyblade is the fittingly-named Lost Memory. Also, I hope we will got medals of them. My prediction of their attributes is that Skuld is Power, Ephemera and Lauriam are Magic, Ven and Blaine are Speed.

Muke

whatever
Awards
These look really good! I’m completely happy with my KK keychain though <3 Might get Invi’s or Ava’s, I like their Keyblades the most out of the bunch!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Legit, after I wrote this article I preordered them all. I only wanted Ava and Gula’s but then I felt like I needed the set.

kinda unrelated but it would be dope if the new union leaders all got signature keyblades too.

Same. I’d love to see what all of them (and Strelitzia may she Rest In Peace) would get.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I wish they had them colored. Reason I loved Ava's one so much was not only the design, but the way it was colored my favorite hues too... I think I'll hold off on buying it since I'm broke at the moment, maybe in the future I'll get it. Hoping to get that Destiny's Embrace necklace during Christmas... if I do, I'll probably post pics here... maybes...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think eventually they will got it, and I think Ven's original signature keyblade is the fittingly-named Lost Memory. Also, I hope we will got medals of them. My prediction of their attributes is that Skuld is Power, Ephemera and Lauriam are Magic, Ven and Blaine are Speed.

Personally, I feel that Ephemer would be Power and Skuld be Magic. Ephemer seems to be a Power orientated character, and seeing as he's the leader of the Union group, his Power symbol would have a double meaning.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I most definitely pre-ordered the full set. These are fantastic. I just wish they would have made one for No Name as well. I've been waiting for Square to make merch of that keyblade in some form for ages. I don't care if it's a keychain or a Play Arts Kai accessory, I need it.

Sorakh212

Awards
I'm kinda surprised that Square-Enix never really produced actual keychains for this series all things considered.
These look really cool though. I might even order one if the quality is decent and they look as good in person.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
We did, shortly after the game released in 2010.

Whoops, my bad then xD

and I totally agree with Leopardess, that was my first thought too but then I thought "well, there's always a little sacrifice for what you love, I'd be willing to get scratched and stabbed by this little sharp but aesthetically pleasing key yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back