• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foreshadowing Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

After Sora gets his new clothes, if you examine one of the mirrors, a message will appear saying "An image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" (you don't actually get to see the image). Now this could foreshadow Anti Form or just be a reminded of that one time Sora became a heartless. What're your thoughts on this? Also there are other mirrors saying things like "An image of you utilizing all of your abilities flows into your mind".

Last edited:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

ALL of the mirros have messages relating to Sora's Drive Forms. One mirror for each form.

keyblade39

well ive never rly noticed it but its i dont think its talking about anti form

Apollo

Silver Member
I did not pick that up at first. I think it is pretty cool how they put that in there but most people would not understand it at first!

Dman2.0

anti form is fun if you press [] you will zip all the way to the other side of the area in like half a second

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought the Anti Form was represented both by when Sora became a Heartless and sorta when Riku summoned AntiSora. It was like Sora looking in a mirror/future sorta.

Roxasness

Thats kinda a scary thought, if the aniti Sora would try to take over the regular Sora. It kinda remindsme of Ichigo from Bleach, and how Urahara ( I think) told him his inner hollow will try to take over him, or something like that.

Apollo

Silver Member
Don't double post or spam! I wonder if there are more foreshadowing in the game!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
That's not foreshadowing =/
Foreshadowing = Hinting to a possible future.
"We will meet again" = Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back