• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foreshadowing Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

After Sora gets his new clothes, if you examine one of the mirrors, a message will appear saying "An image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" (you don't actually gt to see the image). Now this could foreshadow Anti Form or just be a reminded of that one time Sora became a heartless. What're your thoughts on this? Also there are other mirrors saying things like "An image of you utilizing all of your abilities flows into your mind".

I Agree with you on this, all though it took a while I didn't understand what those words meant until after I defeated the game.:blush:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I Agree with you on this, all though it took a while I didn't understand what those words meant until after I defeated the game.:blush:

Yeah, me too. At first I thought "Sora's gonna turn into a Heartless again!" But, when I turned into Anti -Form I thought "Oh, never mind."

xickae

I noticed that the first time I played the game and I think this ''image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" means both Sora's Anti Form and his memories when he was a heartless. Let me explain (at least what I think): when Sora is in his Anti Form he kind become a heartless (just look his eyes and the dark aura that flows through his body when you're running) and that's consequence of the first game when he became a heartless. You can also think it's Roxa's influence once he is a Nobody and therefore he resides in darkness but he is fused with Sora again, so he can't set himself free and makes Sora becomes that heartless shaped Anti Form.

Denki-Kurai

After Sora gets his new clothes, if you examine one of the mirrors, a message will appear saying "An image of you overcome by Darkness flows into your mind" (you don't actually gt to see the image). Now this could foreshadow Anti Form or just be a reminded of that one time Sora became a heartless. What're your thoughts on this? Also there are other mirrors saying things like "An image of you utilizing all of your abilities flows into your mind".

Yeah i notice that. It's not really foreshadowing. And how the fairies told sora that he would have to find out about the outfits other powers. I wonder if they knew about the anti-form really.

did anyone notice that when u spell YEN SID bacwards it spells DISNEY?

However i did not noticed that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's a covered mirror for each of Sora's Forms, but I am unsure if there is one for Limit Form in KH2 FM+. I check everything in every room of every world so I can pick up on clues and little side notes, so I pretty much knew this from the beginning.

Hey, someone else spotted the Yen Sid/Disney thing as well!
Is Yen Sid a Disney character or just one made up for KH2?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's a covered mirror for each of Sora's Forms, but I am unsure if there is one for Limit Form in KH2 FM+. I check everything in every room of every world so I can pick up on clues and little side notes, so I pretty much knew this from the beginning.

neon6

Kurix said:
I'm not sure if "A image of you utilizing all of your abilities" relates to a Drive Form. Maybe it hints towards LVL 99.
Kurix said:
He's a disney character from the film Fantasia.

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com

ALL of the mirrors have messages relating to Sora's Drive Forms. One mirror for each form.

That is true I'm looking @ each mirror in the tower right now here's what each says

"An image of you utilizing your strength to its fullest flows into your mind"
-Valor Form

"An image of you utilizing your magic to its fullest flows into your mind"
-Wisdom Form

"An image of you possessing all abilities flows into your mind"
-Master Form (process of elimination)

"An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind"
-Final Form

"An image of you overcome by darkness flows into your mind"
-Anti From

neon6

That is true I'm looking @ each mirror in the tower right now here's what each says

"An image of you utilizing your strength to its fullest flows into your mind"
-Valor Form

"An image of you utilizing your magic to its fullest flows into your mind"
-Wisdom Form

"An image of you possessing all abilities flows into your mind"
-Master Form (process of elimination)

"An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind"
-Final Form

"An image of you overcome by darkness flows into your mind"
-Anti From
In Final Mix+, is there anything for Limit Form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back