• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those without the game, who want to watch the movie in English

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmorgasm

Finally got it to upload to YouTube, and here's hoping that YouTube won't delete the sound, again.

[video=youtube;cc_xwWu0zOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc_xwWu0zOk[/video]

cmorgasm

So far it's been allowed, but yeah, that's what the other edited version has done at the moment in case they remove it, again.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If SE does find it, they will remove it due to as Spock said, the music. If you do mute them (or if you have one that is muted) you'll be fine ^_^

State

Awards
Wasn't the Days movie 3.5+ hours instead of two, almost three?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If SE does find it, they will remove it due to as Spock said, the music. If you do mute them (or if you have one that is muted) you'll be fine ^_^

Well it wouldn't be SE removing it, but Universal Music...But yeah.

Wasn't the Days movie 3.5+ hours instead of two, almost three?

What? It's 2hrs 50min.

State

Awards
Hmm... I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was 3.5+... Thanks for the clarification, Spock~

BluberryStar

Awards
Did anyone notice the pitch of the opening theme is a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit above the original keynote? Is it possible that the video got fast forward 0.0001x and the voices got 1/8 pitch higher than the original? That's why it did not reach 3.5+ hrs...? I went to compare the differences between this opening theme with my own mp3, and another one with the one on Youtube. And it IS slighty a pitch higher. It's almost unnoticeable.
But then I saw the 358/2 Days movie in Japanese release and its time span is also 2 hrs 50 minutes excluding the credits, just the same as this video (including the comparing of the opening theme of the JP and US version, although the opening song for the JP is muted, I only caught a few seconds of the beginning of the song, with the result that the US vers is a pitch higher.). So, originally, it WAS supposed to be a 2 hrs and 50 min movie. Point taken. Case closed. Lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back