• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Those Who Say Kairi is Useless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hoarse_Phuqer

[video=youtube;J2pIG6DSNRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2pIG6DSNRI&lc=z22wfdzwbqzrc14rt04t1aokgctlxafrffjzsdjba5u1rk0h00410.1550803838541666[/video]

Considering we're looking at the female equivalent of a level 40 Sora from KH1, she actually did pretty good. Hopefully we get some DLC where we can play as her and Lea.

Central Station

I like the fighting style they gave Lea with his Keyblade. It's so unique to him. And I didnt even notice he changes it between the keyblade and his Chakrams!

Pokie

This is even more annoying because Kairi was able enough to fight off her abductor and not be put in the fringe so Sora can be sad. You are so annoying, Nomura.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Kairi actually has some nice looking combos, same with Lea. This just got me wishing we had more original party members in general. Playable too, going by their combat style.

Zul

Awards
You need a new username....

LOL, I was wondering when someone would point that out.

bfstw79gx8v11.jpg

SerDuncan

I mean, just showing that in battle she is "competent" doesn't mean she isn't useless functionally. In the game, she fails utterly as a warrior of light, which is what she trained to be. After an incredibly short fight, she is easily taken down by a dude who isn't as strong as he once was. She's then taken by the big bad and killed without a second thought for very little reason.

Her only plot functions were to A) egg Sora on to fight the final boss (which makes little sense as is, since he would have fought Xehanort anyways) and to B) resurrect Sora and Co. in a confusing, contradictory asspull using unexplained and previously unheard of abilities to deus ex machina the group to safety. She was sadly in KH3, a waste of what could have been an intriguing and useful character

Awards
B) resurrect Sora and Co. in a confusing, contradictory asspull using unexplained and previously unheard of abilities to deus ex machina the group to safety

If Kairi could help Sora regain himself in KH1, there's nothing to say she couldn't have done it again in KH3. The circumstances were different, but the power to bring hearts back from the brink is kind of her thing.

Back