• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

for those who have the game......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touji-kun

yesh, it does happen. You have to completely explore every world, a huge number of times. WHile the worlds are kind of linear, you have to play each world over and over again, because new things pop up all the time. I beat the game 36 hours into it, but i left alot of worlds unexplored to its fullits, so just replay it or revisit a whole bunch of worlds. Namely the colesium of course.

kthundercat

Yeah, that's in the old Hallow Bastion. The castle isn't even there anymore in this game, there is but it's not the same castle from the first game so I really don't think so. Also, I've explored all the worlds so that they are finished in Jiminy's journal and still no old Hallow Bastion castle. One last point, that scene has a lot of the Organization members........ By the time you get to the second half of the game and gone through the worlds again, THEY'RE ALMOST ALL DEAD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back