• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShailsTDSPT

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe/Australia, what did you think so far?

I don't remember where I got it, I believe it was a drop bonus. Think Reflect in KH2. Note that I also used that block in the Young Xehanort strategy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe/Australia, what did you think so far?

Is it dark block? Easiest way is from Flick Rush

ShailsTDSPT

I don't really remember the name but it was probably Dark Block. It creates a wall around you like reflect right? If it does, it is Dark Block ^^

Ultima Spark

Am I the only one here who sucks at blocking? I just try to dodge whenever possible.

ShailsTDSPT

I too dodge most of the time, but when blocking helps me deal some damage or dodging is inefective I go for block. Try to beat Rinzler on Critical without blocking. You will be lucky if you get a few hits on him before he wipes the floor with you.

Also, Critical Mode in a nutshell: Rinzler. Seriously. Square Enix's definition of "Son of a kupo, this guy is hard" is Rinzler. That guy isn't even fair to fight. I have more trouble with him than with most end bosses.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Rinzler lives up to his role :3

I love that he's gonna be a hard kupoer to fight <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Rinzler surely is some nasty boss...he's actually the only boss I did die so far.
Although I am only at 2nd Traverse Town visit right now, so that may change, lol.

ShailsTDSPT

Oh boy, you MIGHT find a boss as hard as Rinzler in Fantasia. That is the first boss my brother thinks is harder than Rinzler. But if you are like me, not even that beats him. only Sora's final boss and all Riku's final bosses (excluding the first, I can do that guy blinded) beat Rinzler in difficulty.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Am I the only one here who sucks at blocking? I just try to dodge whenever possible.

Practice practice practice. I Really got the hang of it in KH2 because we lost dodge roll :/ made me mad.
But its very helpful after you get good at it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Oh boy, you MIGHT find a boss as hard as Rinzler in Fantasia. That is the first boss my brother thinks is harder than Rinzler. But if you are like me, not even that beats him. only Sora's final boss and all Riku's final bosses (excluding the first, I can do that guy blinded) beat Rinzler in difficulty.

It's still some time till I get to Fantasia. I still have to do Riku's 2nd visit to Traverse (I'm hunting Special Portals with Sora right now in Traverse) and then Country of the Musketeers.
I'm expecting the Final bosses to be a more challeging issue, as I've seen them already in the Japanese version.

Practice practice practice. I Really got the hang of it in KH2 because we lost dodge roll :/ made me mad.
But its very helpful after you get good at it.

I'm actually better in blocking than dodging in DDD, lol.
It's also somewhat safer since regular enemies seem to work effectively together sometimes so that when I dodge two attacks, a third nightmare makes sure to hit me when the invincibility frames from dodging are just over.

ShailsTDSPT

For how long is anything related to 3D's plot considered a spoiler after NA's release?

ShailsTDSPT

Does spoiler include my favourite Lea line as my signature?

"You had your little script, but you kinda forgot to write the sequel!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yes. Anything that's in the game is spoiler.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Nope, I can't block for shit. I only started blocking in BBS and I still haven't got the hang of it. I'm always too late or too early. XD

Blobbit

Awards
Does anyone have any pictures with the case from the MoM edition on their 3DS's? I want to see what it looks like, especially on a purple 3DS like mine. Also, does the top part of the case stay on if you use the circle pad pro?

tmujir955

They should have kept synthesizing commands in the game. Drop system is a little jarring. Dream Eater dispositions and stuff isn't explained very well. Good game other than that.

ShailsTDSPT

They should have kept synthesizing commands in the game. Drop system is a little jarring. Dream Eater dispositions and stuff isn't explained very well. Good game other than that.

Dream Eater behaviour and what not are supposed to be a mystery for you to unveil yourself. As for the Drop System, just use Drop-Me-not when you don't want to drop (I only use them before boss fights) And if the command synthesizing was still in the game, some people wouldn't pay much attention to Dream Eaters which are a MAJOR focus on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back