• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe/Australia, what did you think so far?

yeah, A certain battle (that i cant say due to spoilers, though for the people who have played it is the last boss with sora... i think.) made me rage so much! i had a full drop gauge and i had spent 20 mins whitling down his 10 bars of hp. when i was down to like half a bar in my drop gauge i knew that i had to switch from defensive (my tactic for him was to block counter repeat with that reality shift here and there) to swingin my keyblade around like a madman. then i hear the alam... *looks down at drop gauge. BONUS TIME* 30 secnds to get down 1 bar of hp. 2 hits off and i dropped. complete silent for about 10 Seconds as i felt my heart beating out of my chest. * silently swears, drops riku, starts 20 min battle again*
That really sucks man. Well at least it not like the JP version (unless they patched that version?), but they should have made it go back where the fight left off.>.>

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe/Australia, what did you think so far?

yeah, A certain battle (that i cant say due to spoilers, though for the people who have played it is the last boss with sora... i think.) made me rage so much! i had a full drop gauge and i had spent 20 mins whitling down his 10 bars of hp. when i was down to like half a bar in my drop gauge i knew that i had to switch from defensive (my tactic for him was to block counter repeat with that reality shift here and there) to swingin my keyblade around like a madman. then i hear the alam... *looks down at drop gauge. BONUS TIME* 30 secnds to get down 1 bar of hp. 2 hits off and i dropped. complete silent for about 10 Seconds as i felt my heart beating out of my chest. * silently swears, drops riku, starts 20 min battle again*
I actually found Sora's final boss alright compared to the others, the only problem I had with it, was when the boss glitched through the floor and I couldn't hit him, but I fixed that in the end.

That must've been so horrible, I would've raged so much. A similar thing happened to me on one of the previous worlds, I got dropped half way through a boss battle, but luckily the boss was pretty easy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sora's final boss was the easiest one out of the 6.

Finished it, and I can say that this is one of the best games of the series.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I had to do some grinding, for some reason I was at a low level going in to level 20 and so on worlds.

This is by far the best in the series though, the bosses certainly provide a challenge in proud Mode.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

ok finished game and trying to go for secret ending. for standard mode you have to achieve 7 trophies minimum, get all 3 questions correct at the end and then get every letter at the end credit dive. if you did it on proud mode you only need 5 trophies.

i did it on standard and ATM i am on 6 trophies. The 7th one i am trying to complete is "take out 2,500 dream eaters". I added up the ones i have killed and i have appox 300 to go. does anyone know where there is an abundance of weak dream eater spots around. not expecting much considering it has only been out a week for some countries but if you encounter a ton please tell me where.

EDIT: Don't worry got trophy already

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I managed to kill 2600+ just over the course of the game.

Really, anywhere would do if you're looking for Dream Eaters.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

HDRFYUDSRDFYUHJHJGHYJ!?!?!??!?!?! just saw the secret ending HOLY FRIKKEN COW!!!!!! if you haven't seen it, earn it now and watch!! i think things might have gotten messy in my pants. when you watch it remember this post! Totally didn't that coming!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

HDRFYUDSRDFYUHJHJGHYJ!?!?!??!?!?! just saw the secret ending HOLY FRIKKEN COW!!!!!! if you haven't seen it, earn it now and watch!! i think things might have gotten messy in my pants. when you watch it remember this post! Totally didn't that coming!

It wasn't that good. I mean, it's been hinted at for forever

ShailsTDSPT

I am level 5, grinding Traverse Town in Critical Mode.

Yea, it is that hard. Never happened to me with any other Kingdom Hearts game. This kupo is unfair.

EDIT: Hard as, enemies seem to work together. I wanted to attack a lion, but then a frog DASHED in front of him, blocked the attack, knocked me up and attacked me like a mad man mid air. Also when a Rino knocks me high into the air, a Bat then starts sending sound waves while I am in mid air, resulting in ownage and when I am about to land, I am hit by a kupoing Lizard rolling like he is Sonic.

And Sora's final boss is the easiest? Please. The first boss for Riku is the easy one. And Young Xehanort isn't as bad as they say, I actually found the battle to be fun and not frustrating. Then again, I never miss a reality shift. Armored Ventus is more annoying, that final dash battle, for me its a button mash where what matters is luck.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Seriously, wasn't that great.
Also when a Rino knocks me up
Hehehehehe

And Sora's final boss is the easiest?
Yeah, seriously. I died multiple times on the other ones, and this one I only died cause I missed a dodge roll.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Hehehehehe

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean).png

And pretty much what everyone else said in regards to the secret ending, it didn't blow my mind. But it did make me excited :p

ShailsTDSPT

Yeah, seriously. I died multiple times on the other ones, and this one I only died cause I missed a dodge roll.[/QUOTE]

Guess that explains it, I don't miss many dodge rolls and block his attacks a lot as well. ^^

Also, because you are all a bunch of perverted pigs, I edited the post xD

Zak1403

frog DASHED in front of him, blocked the attack, knocked me up and attacked me like a mad man mid air.
Those things are so kupoing annoying! Always try to kill them first.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

And Sora's final boss is the easiest? Please. The first boss for Riku is the easy one. And Young Xehanort isn't as bad as they say, I actually found the battle to be fun and not frustrating. Then again, I never miss a reality shift. Armored Ventus is more annoying, that final dash battle, for me its a button mash where what matters is luck.

YOU FOUND YMX EASY? WHAT ARE YOU, JESUS? I spent so much time raging over that guy, mostly because I failed at RS each and every time. >.< Armoured Ventus was easy~ Now the guy I had the most trouble on was Ansem, especially his final form.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Im excited to try these bosses they sound like so much fun, and the fact that its supposed to be the hardest KH just gives me shiver with excitement!! ONE MORE DAY!!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Im excited to try these bosses they sound like so much fun, and the fact that its supposed to be the hardest KH just gives me shiver with excitement!! ONE MORE DAY!!
NO, it's not fun, well it is, BUT it's full of rage! Always carry pills that help to relieve stress with you while you're playing.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

NO, it's not fun, well it is, BUT it's full of rage! Always carry pills that help to relieve stress with you while you're playing.

eeeh im not too worried. dont mean to sound like an ass or cocky or anything but. im kind of really good at KH. So if its really hard im happy i love games that are extremely difficult.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

Seriously, wasn't that great

Yeah, seriously. I died multiple times on the other ones, and this one I only died cause I missed a dodge roll.

Mmmm, thinking back at it now I get I was just worked up its finally great though to actually finally have this confirmed in a game than it just being a theory for where the series can go. Collecting the trophies and taking on the ending for the second time I still got owned. In the ending credits I was trying so hard not to miss a letter cause if I did I would have to do the entire ending again. Anyway that concludes another awesome game to the series now time to get dem trophies. First up critical mode! :)

ShailsTDSPT

My strategy to beat Young Xehanort: Whenever he walks up to you, insta block (make sure you have the block command that blocks everything around you) and only counter when he has finished his combo. If he starts shooting, get close to him and block so you can use the counter aura when he stops. If he begins teleporting from one spot to another, make sure you hit him before he teleports 4-5 times. You can pull at least 2 combos on him but if you fail, here comes a combo from him you might not be able to block. His most annoying trick is when his keyblade twists all around you instantly, for that all I can recomend is Second Chance followed by curaga OR lots of hp (in Proud Mode, level 31 with Meow wow, Hebby Repp and the dream eater that acts like a flail should be enough to survive it if you are on full HP). His Ice attack is by far the easiest to dodge (but can instakill you if you forget to do it). If you are comboing him when he does it, move away from him so the ice gets away from him and you can pull off another combo or 2 after you dodge the ice.

When you drop his hp and reality shift his clock, he will use one of 3 attacks: 2 Copies of him come from the clock and will try to combo you - just dodge roll; Two copies of him will float in the air and form an X with their blades and send the X you way - just dodge roll; Two copies of him will make pillars of fire move in your direction - thats right, just dodge roll. Just dodge his attack and when you see he stopped, GO AT THE CLOCK - ALL IN. Once he begins attacking again, just dodge and attack the clock when he stops. When the time to attack the clock ends, YX will start with lower HP and when you use Reality Shift his clock will have the hp you left it with. Just repeat everything. How is that hard? You have plenty of room for error as well.

Hardest boss - Final Form Ansem definitely (although I even find him a bit easy, as long as you have the block that covers your whole body)

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Hardest boss - Final Form Ansem definitely (although I even find him a bit easy, as long as you have the block that covers your whole body)
THERE'S A BLOCK LIKE THAT? Why am I being told this now? T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back