• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Those Who Don't Already Know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I went to Gamestop today, I know when the Game Guide will be on shelves, and WHY. Okay, so I went there and the guy said they have it, it came in yesterday, but I have to pick it up with the game next week. And then he said they have to do this for popular games, have the game guide released on the same day, and then, "Yeah, we have to do it for big games, and, you know, it's Kingdom Hearts..."

There's your explanation. You have to pick it up with the game next week, how sad.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Figures. The guide won't be delivered to my house until the game comes out anyway. Not a big deal to me. Not a big deal at all. I'll have it when I need it you see.

i still think someone will get it early... maybe my wishful thinking but still.. im playing nba 2k10 right now as the chicago bulls on hall of fame difficulty woot woot woot woot (was that 150 characters? fml)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I don't know why they considered releasing it before the game, anyway. It seems silly to release something that has practically all of the game's information in it that's official before the game itself is even released.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i still think someone will get it early... maybe my wishful thinking but still.. im playing nba 2k10 right now as the chicago bulls on hall of fame difficulty woot woot woot woot (was that 150 characters? fml)

When I logged on, it said my post needed to be 9000 characters, but when i logged off and logged back on, it went to normal I don't know what the deal was though...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
When I logged on, it said my post needed to be 9000 characters, but when i logged off and logged back on, it went to normal I don't know what the deal was though...

Someone was just messing with us. Later they made a minimum of 25 characters and maximum of 7 characters, so at that point we couldn't post ANYTHING.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Someone was just messing with us. Later they made a minimum of 25 characters and maximum of 7 characters, so at that point we couldn't post ANYTHING.

I think it was the ghost of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Or Audo. Or the KHInsider ghost. Or Billy Zane. Or a page designer messing with the programming of the page. Or something. Or...

What is this topic about again? Guidebooks?

It is pretty sad that we can't get them early. Somebody on this site HAS to have one.

impart

Climb The Sky
I expected as much, no big deal, just more stuff to have on the 7th I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back