• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those of you wondering what the point of "BBS V2" is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's your answer from an interview with Nomura:

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence"
And no, Days doesn't count for Riku's absence. He was barely in it. Plus, we still haven't seen what Riku did in the Realm of Darkness between Castle Oblivion and meeting DIZ.

So there you go. Clearly Nomura was planning on doing a game for this long ago, only now there's a third scenario:

Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness.

There we have it. Three different scenarios for BBS V2. That would be the best way to sum up his past intentions.

And since this and 3D are the last games before KH3, this game will be Nomura's chance to wrap up everything he wants told.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Another "proof" that Nomura doesn't just pull "things out of his ass" but certainly has at least an outlying frame for the entire story ever since KH 2 was finished.

ICECOOL113

Hey this actually makes sense in a way. Just think all the events during Riku's, Mickey's, and Aqua's journey all coming together with Sora,Ven,Terra,Kari, Namine,Roxas, Axel, and Xion. This will most likely be KH3 or to be called the end of the Xehanort series.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hey this actually makes sense in a way. Just think all the events during Riku's, Mickey's, and Aqua's journey all coming together with Sora,Ven,Terra,Kari, Namine,Roxas, Axel, and Xion. This will most likely be KH3 or to be called the end of the Xehanort series.

I don't think that it's gonna be KH3. For a while Nomura said that was another myster game besides 3D, and in BBS FM's secret ending we saw clips from what they referred to as "Birth By Sleep Volume 2". So I figure that Aqua's secret episode where she fights the Heartless was just a glimpse at the gameplay from her scenario in it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I kinda figured people knew BBS2 was going to be about Riku's periods of absence in KH1, Days, and KH2, as well as Mickey's time in the dark realm (Possible his periods of Absence in Days, KH2, and the gap between BBS and KH1) as well as Aqua's time in the dark realm.

But yeah, I guess some people didn't know lol. Yeah Nomura has had planned for awhile to cover Mickey and Riku's periods of Absence ever since KH2, it's just now he's going to add Aqua's time in the dark realm with it. He said after KH2FM was released he wanted to cover Xehanort's mysterious past and how he lost his memories, and this was covered in BBS. He wanted to cover Roxas' time in the organization which was covered in 358/2 Days. And he wanted to Cover Riku and Mickey's periods of absence throughout the series which seem to be covered in BBS2 along with Aqua's time in the dark realm.

and of course Re:Coded and KH3D are just the games that connect these stories to the present time and lead into KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah this sounds about right but if all of our protaginst are in in the dark realm how will we see what going on in the realm of light

i hoping we can can get glimpses of it through other chrarcter in event sceanes
i actually want to see the transfromation from humans to nobody, the destruction of the castle, and such
the poeple being taken as experimental subjects -

Crystal

Silver Member
It will be interesting if BBS vol.2 explain about Mickey's absence and Riku's absence, rather than just Aqua wandering in RoD.
Maybe there are important event happen in these two scenario too.

Stars

リク
Here's your answer from an interview with Nomura:

And no, Days doesn't count for Riku's absence. He was barely in it. Plus, we still haven't seen what Riku did in the Realm of Darkness between Castle Oblivion and meeting DIZ.

I fluffing hope you're right about that. I want to see what happen to the Riku's absence and the King's absence

SoraKing3

Banned
Another addition to this list could be the predetermined plot for the rumored game "Another Dive". After reading a thread that recently got necroposted on about "Another Dive", things started to make sense. The Another Dive plot is supposedly the point of view of the world when Sora got the Keyblade.

In the BBSV2 video, we see the KH world through eyes other than the main protagonists' eyes, somewhat fitting the description of "Another Dive", while still filling in the "Period of Riku's absence" and the "Period of the King's absence".

Megavoltage

Awards
It will be interesting if BBS vol.2 explain about Mickey's absence and Riku's absence, rather than just Aqua wandering in RoD.
Maybe there are important event happen in these two scenario too.
I'm still wondering if it's going to be a multi character game. With how the secret episode led Aqua into finding Castle of Dreams you know that she'll be playable. But what about Mickey and Riku?

King Mickey and Riku will be involved, yeah. We'll get to see their stories and have a lot of mysteries answered but it could be through cut scenes and/or them meeting and interacting with Aqua. I'm not convinced they'll be playable. They could just meet Aqua in the RoD and follow her around as NPC's, kind of like Donald and Goofy.

I really wish they'd release more information about this game. It's one thing to be left in the dark about the story, playable characters and stuff like that. But we don't even have a release date or know what system it's coming out on!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm still wondering if it's going to be a multi character game. With how the secret episode led Aqua into finding Castle of Dreams you know that she'll be playable. But what about Mickey and Riku?

King Mickey and Riku will be involved, yeah. We'll get to see their stories and have a lot of mysteries answered but it could be through cut scenes and/or them meeting and interacting with Aqua. I'm not convinced they'll be playable. They could just meet Aqua in the RoD and follow her around as NPC's, kind of like Donald and Goofy.

I really wish they'd release more information about this game. It's one thing to be left in the dark about the story, playable characters and stuff like that. But we don't even have a release date or know what system it's coming out on!
Well there is always E3.

Crystal

Silver Member

You mean they meet Aqua and just follow her exploring RoD? xD
If both of them met Aqua, they should save her up? Rather leaving the girl in RoD.
I do hope there are multiple scenario, but we can't confirmed anything yet until some info about the game had released.
By the way, if they really in BBS vol.2, their gameplay will be same like Aqua? I mean command charge will be used by Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back