• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Super-obsessed fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chigiri

Well, I just thought it'd be cute to share with everyone about what's going on in my little circle of friends regarding the countdown to KH II. We came up with a surprise gift to everyone (4 other people in my group are equally obsessed with KH) every few days.

For instance, on the 28th day, I made little wire scrollwork hearts for everyone.

Kat made ductape keyblade keychains for everyone today(happy 20th day everyone!)

We have someone drawing something for the 15th day, and I'm making stuffed paopu plushie keychains for the 10th day. The 5th day and the eve are complete secrets so far.

Of course, we're all keeping our gifts as a surprise for everyone, it makes it exciting :)

So, if anyone out there has some time on their hands and some equally obsessed friends, share the idea and have fun! (plus, if anyone else does this, it would make us feel not-so-quite like losers ^_^;; )

gjkc4204

Thats nice I'm the only kid in my whole school that obsesses over KH
The only other 3 friends that played still didn't beat it ( darn them how could they not beat it )
Today I counted out the days, hours, and minutes, and seconds

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Interesting.......You have friends who like KH! Lucky!
--But really, seems like a great way to pass time! :)

.........and yet a little weird......but weird is cool.......

Chigiri

gjkc4204 said:
Thats nice I'm the only kid in my whole school that obsesses over KH
The only other 3 friends that played still didn't beat it ( darn them how could they not beat it )
Today I counted out the days, hours, and minutes, and seconds

I have a countdown on google for it. I check it every day!

But now, We've all kinda just memorized what day it was so none of us would get confused--

Vin

Bronze Member
im probably the only 1 in the class that likes i always get made fun of but 2 other kids in my class like 1 beat but sucks at com 1 never played kh he only com n {they r geeks}{unlike me thank goodness im in the popular group}theres 1 person in 8th grade who i dont even no here little sis is friends with my sis o n if

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I wish I had friends who I could constantly talk about KH to and never get annoyed..........cause thats how I am, and sometimes in school, I get bored and draw pics of KH.........not very good though.......welcome to the forums by the way Chigiri......

Chigiri

cloudyfantasy said:
.....none of them have ever played ANY video game in their lives......

That's...so sad! *hugs* I couldn't imagine having none of my friends play video games! We have the most interesting conversations sometimes...

Thank goodness for the internet though, right?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chigiri said:
That's...so sad! *hugs* I couldn't imagine having none of my friends play video games! We have the most interesting conversations sometimes...

Thank goodness for the internet though, right?

amen to that!! If I had no internet I would never be able to express my love for KH and video games altogether!!!

Biggy

cloudyfantasy said:
that sounds cool!!! i wish my freinds were like that.....none of them have ever played ANY video game in their lives......

Are your friends quakers? Chigiri your little fling you got sounds cool...a little bit too obssesive but cool

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chigiri said:
And thank you Oathkeeper ^_^ Actually, I've had this account for quite a while, but I never really used it. Hehheh...

Oh really? Still, its your first time postin so..........
........Obsseive is awesome! It shows what a true fan you are!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
We'll I know I am very obssesive, and you too Chigiri, and your friends................So we are very obbsessive, and I know theres alot of people on this forum who are obbsessive!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back