• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Love of IceCream! A connection between Ven and Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hello there,
I've been thinking it's been a while since I posted one of my random thoughts upon a thread!

Yes this is a rather ahem... Different? Idea on a possible connection between Ven and our good ol' friend Roxy boy!

Before you say somthing like "You're an idiot of course there's connection!"
I say to you, No I'm not an idiot, nor am I blind. But here's just an intresting thought I had...

Lately upon us there's been a lot of threads wondering perhaps if The paopu fruit and the ice-cream will make a return.

Perhaps Ven and Co, liked Sea-Salt Ice Cream too?
Ok before you say why the heck are you wasting my time with this rubbish of a theory keep your mouth closed. :)

Now do I have proof?
None of exact but I had a thought on what Scrooge McDuck said
"All the kids were crazy for it when I was a lad"
Or somthing like that... lol
Now lets face it, Scrooge aint exactly a "Spring Chicken" :p
If it was around when He was a kid surely it was around in VAT's time cause it's only 10 years ago!

Ok Now you can discuss what an idiot I am with me!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That was awesome.

Not only does it make sense, but it's about ice cream.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
...Hmmm...well, since you asked me to do it...
you're an idiot.
lol, not really.

Probably, they liked Sea Salt Ice Cream, and there may be a scene where we see a [young] Scrooge peddling off his treats to VAT.
It would make an interesting cutscene, maybe some comic relief. Or it could be one of those things that no one thinks is significant but b/c the game is made by Nomura it will become some poignant object in the game.

But yeah, this was a really random thread. =P
Random. But good. And ice cream related.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
...Hmmm...well, since you asked me to do it...
you're an idiot.
lol, not really.
lol I was totally waiting for that!

It would make an interesting cutscene, maybe some comic relief. Or it could be one of those things that no one thinks is significant but b/c the game is made by Nomura it will become some poignant object in the game.
Yes those were sort of my lines of thinking, I mean BBS looks like such a depressing and really sad game I think it would be almost nessary to have SOME comic relief in there, and Hey, it'd be an intresting thing that seems insignificant yet also has a lot of power and meanin to the viewers. :)

Random. But good. And ice cream related.
Random IS good! lol
I think somtimes theories get a little TOO serrious so this is sorta a comic relief thread theory!
Just sorta a nice bright type of thing to get people thinking and smiling! Maybe even laughing!

That was awesome.

Not only does it make sense, but it's about ice cream.
Hehehe Thankyou!
It serriously was a random minute thought and I decided to see what my fellow KHI's would think!

You're not an idoit, it's always good to come out with something new. ^w^
Yet, that was a cute idea.
Hehehe With all my theories I produce I always thry to make some new random thing that thinks "outside the box" Some people love it, others hate it lol.

Excellent (25 character rule!)
Thankyou!

And now I want to see that cutscene. Blah.
Oh me too! I'm cracking up at the thought of it, It would be a really kinda cute thing that people could get really into, if you think about it. Some might say it was a waste of a cutscene others would be delighted in it and I personally would call it my favourite one! lol.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Oh me too! I'm cracking up at the thought of it, It would be a really kinda cute thing that people could get really into, if you think about it. Some might say it was a waste of a cutscene others would be delighted in it and I personally would call it my favourite one! lol.

It's cutscenes like this that make the game, the little things here and there.

And it would be a nod to those like you, who remembered Scrooge in KHII.

A

Anima Relic

I wonder if Square would start selling Seasalt ice cream .....I WANT SOME!!!:laugh:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's cutscenes like this that make the game, the little things here and there.

And it would be a nod to those like you, who remembered Scrooge in KHII.
Thankyou, lol It's always me who seems to notice the "little things" or the "less obvious" things or somtimes the "least important things" It was like my old theory about the deep meaning behind the colour blue, It had not really massive relevance but it was somthing that I saw important cause it makes the game magical.
There's a borderline between an ordinary game and an extraodinary game, KH makes the extraordinary game category because of not just the big things bit the little things that follow the big things. It shows a lot of thought and there's more to the story than what seems most important at the time. It shows that the game isn't just focused on killing the bad guys and having good triumph over evil. There's also the little things that make the story more than just a game but an adventure!

I wonder if Square would start selling Seasalt ice cream .....I WANT SOME!!!
LOL, I think they actually have some in Disneyland don't they? That's why they decided to include it. I don't know from personal experience I mean gosh Im just an Aussie chick lol. but I have heard that's the story. lol

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
May I have a link to your 'Color Blue Theory' thread?

I'm intrigued.

kh is ba

I like this idea but do you think thats the only connection between Ven and Roxas?

I like the idea though, good info and thats right from the game when Scrooge said it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'm going to have to get back to you on this, I'm going to bed now.
lol alright then Have fun!

I like this idea but do you think thats the only connection between Ven and Roxas?

I like the idea though, good info and thats right from the game when Scrooge said it.
Oh course not!
Im almsot insulted you'd say such a thing, I even said it in the first post that I knew there was more,
I was just putting out somthing random and an intresting idea for you all.
I only like theories that have evidence from the game too! lol

Revanant Sora

Good Theory, especially the part were you Quoted what Scrooge said, that proves a lot since it was in the past. Also, that many people loved it. Im sure Ven was one of them ^^ Since, Roxas does seem to have a connection, even with Ice Cream. Lol xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Good Theory, especially the part were you Quoted what Scrooge said, that proves a lot since it was in the past. Also, that many people loved it. Im sure Ven was one of them ^^ Since, Roxas does seem to have a connection, even with Ice Cream. Lol xD
lol Thankyou!
I mean its a little random type theory but it's got nothing against it, I mean it would give the icecream bar more meaning, also it gives comic relief as said earlier,
BBS looks like a depressing game so it's going to need somthing to make gamers not get sick of it! lol

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I like this one heaps! It's good you have evidence leading to it too... i hate when people don't really have anything towards it... so great work! that would be a good thing to see...

Revanant Sora

lol Thankyou!
I mean its a little random type theory but it's got nothing against it, I mean it would give the icecream bar more meaning, also it gives comic relief as said earlier,
BBS looks like a depressing game so it's going to need somthing to make gamers not get sick of it! lol

Yea, that's true. It helps the Sea Salt Ice Cream Fans like you, happy ^^

It doesn't have anything against, I agree. I mean it's well thought out and wouldn't confuse the Kingdom Hearts Storyline either.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I like this one heaps! It's good you have evidence leading to it too... i hate when people don't really have anything towards it... so great work! that would be a good thing to see...
Thanks Pal! I reckon it'd be awesome to see the icecream make a return in BBS!

Yea, that's true. It helps the Sea Salt Ice Cream Fans like you, happy ^^
It sure would! XD I would be over the moon to see our favourite icecream return!

It doesn't have anything against, I agree. I mean it's well thought out and wouldn't confuse the Kingdom Hearts Storyline either.
Hehehe Thankyou,
Actually a lot of my theories are really thought on long, It'd be sad if I had, thought for days on it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back