• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Love of IceCream! A connection between Ven and Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It is actually possible lol. Why not?
*blinks* Xuan, you agreed on my theory...
*gasps*
*faints in shock*

ok my theory ven and aqua are in kairis heart ---- kairi puts her heart in sora---- ven binds with roxas-- aquas part of number 14-u kno what i mean- and thats how it happens--- but heres sumtin to think about if sora and kair have connected hearts-- is ven and aqua or maybe juts ven part of them or their nobodies --- but then again nomura said the whole ven and roxas thing would be figured out in bbs and this would be a lot to explain but maybe its a big part of the story or maybe not- oh sry my minds goin around circles lol and i keep contradicting myself
Ummm? lol Perhaps wrong thread... We're discussing my random ice-cream theory, lol Anyways Im Still light headed from Xuan agreeing with me so Im just going to say I think you need to clean a few of those little messes up lol.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
As usual, things come in pairs. There are good and bad, right and wrong, and this time,

I'm gonna break a rule since I've agreed on your theory.

My Part II of 'A Kingdom Hearts Short Story: 'Happy Dreams' is complete. Go read it! (Advertising, and i even did it in the wrong section! That should be enough to cover the shock, aye aye!)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
As usual, things come in pairs. There are good and bad, right and wrong, and this time,

I'm gonna break a rule since I've agreed on your theory.

My Part II of 'A Kingdom Hearts Short Story: 'Happy Dreams' is complete. Go read it! (Advertising, and i even did it in the wrong section! That should be enough to cover the shock, aye aye!)
Hmph, You had no need to cover the shock after insulting my maturity levels on my fanfiction earlier. I wouldnt have advertised though, If I were mean, I would report you for spamming, lol. But Im not mean much to your disbelief so I wont do it.

Kairy

sry about what i wrote lol my head was goin in circles but i think we can definatley agree ven is in soras heart

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
sry about what i wrote lol my head was goin in circles but i think we can definatley agree ven is in soras heart
We can?
I personally am not so sure,
I do believe Ven needed to be apart of Sora somehow, as for what I'm not sure. . .

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, yes Sora and Roxas are the same people but different personalties and backrounds. I agree though ^^
Well yes.... but also no... Riku said himself, Roxas was even begining to SOUND like Sora, lol.

well you made a fun theory defended it from PMFs second advent and Xuan agreed with you i bow to your glory
lol Umm... Thankyou?

also what's this about a seasalt icecream fan club?
Hahah! Yeah ShadowRikuRising made me a fanclub lol. I didnt think I deserved one, but its all chatting about random things and hanging together, I've met some really cool people out of it, like TheDood lol.
If your talking about the real thing however I have no idea lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well this fan club sounds cool can i join
lol Suits me fine, The more the merrier!

Yea, that's true, too. >< I need to play Kingdom Heart ll again ^^
Oh it's not in KH2 it's in KH2FM, you'll need to go on youtube and find the deep drive clip with subtitles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back