• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Love of IceCream! A connection between Ven and Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, don't try mine, i almost killed myself

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, what did you do?

( 25 Charater ) ><

Well... i made it and almost killed myself!

Nah, i made it, n i went to put in the salt, i put some in, thought not enough, went to put more in, and of course i was jjust tipping from the bag, and it slipped... about 10 tablespoons, if not more, worth..

Revanant Sora

Well... i made it and almost killed myself!

Nah, i made it, n i went to put in the salt, i put some in, thought not enough, went to put more in, and of course i was jjust tipping from the bag, and it slipped... about 10 tablespoons, if not more, worth..

Lol, that must have sucked xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Gosh you're lucky you don't have stinkin vital organs crashing! lol

shadow15

Hey on the menu screen it shows Sora with sea salt ice cream at destiny islands and we never seen him with the ice cream on destiny islands did we?
Remember how Hayner,Pence and Olette would talk about getting the sea salt Ice Cream well what exact place would they suppose to get it even in the virtual town it wouldn't matter they replicated the idea out of something or it wouldn't have happened so is it possible there actually was a beach they were speaking of?
The paupu fruit is going to stay for a while of course they need it for the storyline is what I think...
I'm thinking that the beach they were talking about was the one on Destiny Islands those trains seemed to travel in strange ways and also there wouldn't be that many places to travel on it would there and the so called ghost train showed up for Sora and it wasn't strange at all and it specifically led to Yensids tower, I think that Yensid could weild a keyblade before but not anymore.
I also wonder how Pete got there since he's too big for the train to start with and so on...
:p Yensid=Disney backwards, mwahaha

Y

Yannis

Hello there,
I've been thinking it's been a while since I posted one of my random thoughts upon a thread!

Yes this is a rather ahem... Different? Idea on a possible connection between Ven and our good ol' friend Roxy boy!

Before you say somthing like "You're an idiot of course there's connection!"
I say to you, No I'm not an idiot, nor am I blind. But here's just an intresting thought I had...

Lately upon us there's been a lot of threads wondering perhaps if The paopu fruit and the ice-cream will make a return.

Perhaps Ven and Co, liked Sea-Salt Ice Cream too?
Ok before you say why the heck are you wasting my time with this rubbish of a theory keep your mouth closed. :)

Now do I have proof?
None of exact but I had a thought on what Scrooge McDuck said
"All the kids were crazy for it when I was a lad"
Or somthing like that... lol
Now lets face it, Scrooge aint exactly a "Spring Chicken" :p
If it was around when He was a kid surely it was around in VAT's time cause it's only 10 years ago!

Ok Now you can discuss what an idiot I am with me!
Yes, but I think it´s a plot-hole when it wasnt in KH1 or CoM

Clone

I also wonder how Pete got there since he's too big for the train to start with and so on...

he works for malificent, so i think he may have the dark powers the organization uses wich enables him to teleport.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

It would be cool if SE actaully sold SeaSalt Ice Cream...(ahh the glories of Viral marketing)
and they could also geneticly alter fruit to produce PAOPU!..Lol\

Yeah but i think we will sea Ven scarfing down some SS Ice cream

TrueRoxas527

Thinking about Scrooge... would it be wierd if Scrooge was like a party member replacing Donald? And Goofy's parents, (can only imagine what they are like) or his uncle could be the other party member???

Revanant Sora

Thinking about Scrooge... would it be wierd if Scrooge was like a party member replacing Donald? And Goofy's parents, (can only imagine what they are like) or his uncle could be the other party member???

Yea, but Donald and Goofy don't seem to have an age. So they would probably stay as Party Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back