• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the last time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
yes thats the only part i didn't understand... thank for clearing that up for me

DiZ'journey

i agree about the shodow part and about BHK i think he definetly is connected to sora the question is how... but that wont be answered until either we find out more or mabey even till the game comes out

Skatzo

i cant be assed to put it in quotes but the first said it was impossible for Sora to wield a dark keyblade because he's light, so explain how he could wierd oblivion, isn't that meant to represent darkness? A keyblade master can wield ANY keyblade, it's not whether they are light or dark, it is the strength of their heart, Riku could wield Sora's "light" keyblade because his heart was stronger then, until it faltered or Sora's became stronger.

Darknetwork

DarrcEngima, what isn't so logical about Sora's keyblade being light, is the fact that Sora got his keyblade in the light, or is it the fact that light shots out of the keyblade every time Sora locks a door, or is it that Sora is light. If the keyblade was present their would be more FACTS from KH1 or CoM that supports that theory other then a game play gimmick, the keychain, that only change the apperance of the keyblade. If the keyblade was present then Sora could get his keyblade while sitting on the damn couch, but he didn't the keyblade formed from the light with in the dark. And you Zero Sora, Riku couldn't wield Sora's keyblade for a few minutes, why because Riku was dark and he couldn't possible wield a keyblade of light for a few minutes, if it was present then Riku would have kept the keyblade why because Riku heart was stronger, confused yes, stronger defiently.

DiZ'journey

first riku could have weilded it, he just didnt get a chance it would only be the opposite of what he is doing right now right now he is using the power od darkness for the side of light(which makes him light and dark) but in hollow bastion it would have been using light for the side of darkness( still light and dark)

Darknetwork

O hell no Riku is darkness he couldn't possibly use a light keyblade for a few minutes. Sora got it back simply because he is light, there is a reason not every one is twilight simply because light and dark don't balance out to well, you either get blinded by the light or consumed by the darkness neither side likes the fact that the other is in the heart with it even a if its a small part. Sora would be more then happy to get rid of his darkness, and Ansem more then happy to get rid of his light. It's in their nature the reason why they fight in the first place. It's hardly about good or evil. about the keyblade naturally light would have some problems wielding something of the dark like a dark keyblade and dark would have some problems wielding a light keyblade. It would make no sense for Riku to beat Sora with a light keyblade because he wouldn't be able to wield it for a few minutes.

DiZ'journey

But that is why riku is so interesting he is the exception to rules (if it were anyone else i would agree with you ex. sora or ansem) that is also why the king toke interest in him because he is different!!! and even in the game ansem tells riku that he lost the blade because his heart was weak or i should say weaker!!!and besides if riku couldnt weild it how was he able to hold it?

Darknetwork

he became the exception to the rules in CoM. Riku could at least hold the keyblade but use it in a fight or keep it for long not happening. And besides Ansem only figured that Riku was weak for losing that keyblade but I bet even ansem knew that riku wouldn't keep a light keyblade for long.

DiZ'journey

that could be true but its only meare speculation and i have a feeling that the riku part of this argument could go on for awile so i say we drop this particular aspect or the theory(even though it would be fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back