• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the last time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

I'll just say a few notes:
1) no such thing as a present keyblade why you might ask, simple the present is just a plane of existence, not a power like light, dark, or twilight. So how can the keyblade adopt the power of something that is not even a power in the first place? There is no such thing as;
"I'm using the power of my present keyblade, by using the light within my heart"
Nope not happening. Sora's keyblade isn't present, one because there is no such thing as a present keyblade and two Sora got the keyblade after he reached for the light within the darkness, the same as mickey did, plus Sora and Mickey are light and they both use the power of light(because of their keyblades), so it would make a whole lot of sense for their keyblade to be light. This also disproves that Sora or Mickey can have a dark keyblade.
2) BHK is not a shell neither is sora or riku. Why you may ask, beacuse in Deep dive BHk uses two keyblades, then hands one to Riku. Also the last time i checked Sora still has his keyblade. You may be asking yourself why is this guy talking about who can use and does have a keyblade, simply you can't use a keyblade without a heart. Some of you out there are saying, maybe when Sora got turned into a heartless some of his heart didn't come back to him. Maybe those shards created BHK, or even twilight town. You are wrong why because one there is no such thing as missing shards of the heart, two even if its possible that Sora has some shards missing in his heart, how does Sora beat Ansem ,dark badass of the year and the original keyblade master, Riku who is juiced up on Ansem darkness steriods, with some holes in his heart? I don't think so. Sora isn't that strong. And lets just say BHK was created from a shard of Sora's heart, how does BHK wield not only one but two of the strongest keyblades in KH with some damn heart shards. People with their entire heart in them couldn't wield one of those keyblades, hell Riku on Ansem steriods couldn't wield Kingdom Key, the basic keyblade, for more then a few minutes. So BHK who is made up of one or two shards of Sora's heart fights a couple dozen heartless with two keyblades, can we all say NOT HAPPENING(i had to all caps one message)! And how does one little heart fragment creates the heart of an entire world, twilight town, can we say again NOT HAPPENING.
3) I will save this note for another thread, damn i'm tired, I hope this crushes some NT(Nooby Theories), so blood pressure won't go up every time i hear one. KL and kero(can't spell the rest of your name sorry kero) feel free to flame me if i get my facts or assumptions wrong. And o yeah any one else is free to comment to your hearts content. Next time the twilight keyblade agruments.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
BHK is NOT a shell, shell's have no heart, with no heart you can weild no keyblade.

Darknetwork

i didn't say BHK was a shell i gave an example that he wasn't(ready my post again), yep i didn't say BHk was a shell.

Darknetwork

o god about the sora being BHK shadow, one their haven't been any proof of a connection not one hint that BHk is related to sora, two I no you got the shadow theory from CoM KHfantic so i must say now when namine said she is kari shadow, that was just an exsperation(sorry can't spell). Didn't mean any thing other then what ever good memeories sora has of kari, namine replaced kari with her. So in a philosphical way namine is kari shadow because of what she(namine) did to sora's memeories.

Darknetwork

opps sorry i'm really tired after writing that post, so being senial is going to happen.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Darknetwork said:
i didn't say BHK was a shell i gave an example that he wasn't(ready my post again), yep i didn't say BHk was a shell.

sry just confirming what u said x.x

DiZ'journey

I already explained this im sure Darknetwork misunderstood after reading it carefully and if you you still disagree now whats wrong with it?

DarrcEnigma

Darknetwork said:
1) no such thing as a present keyblade why you might ask, simple the present is just a plane of existence, not a power like light, dark, or twilight. So how can the keyblade adopt the power of something that is not even a power in the first place?
Since when did the Fours Theory state that each Keyblade held a different "power?" Obviously Oathkeeper and Oblivion are believed the represent Light and Darkness, but the original Fours Theory simply stated that each Keyblade came from a different Realm. (Light, dark, in-between and the "present" or "current" Realm.) Whether or not their masters or powers drew from the different forces wasn't part of the original theory -- that was added months later by the forum fanbase.

Aside from that, I agree with you for the most part -- not necessarily as much about RR's Riku not being a Shell, but that's not worth getting into right now.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It was never stated that a Keyblade "Uses" the power of the present, When they said a Keyblade of the present I think they mean that this Keyblade can be used by the Light and the Dark... like In HB when Riku took Sora's keyblade, Riku was Dark and Sora was Light

If BHK isn't a Shell they why does he live and Twilight Town why does he have friends in TT why are his clothes 50% white and 50% black (or so they seem), and the fact that BHK wields Keyblades who knows... maybe when a Shell goes to TT they get a heart of their own because people can't excist without hearts or maybe since BHK "could be" Sora's Shell and Sora wields a Keyblade maybe that means BHK can wield Keyblades because he has a connection to Sora

Im not saying that BHK "is" Sora's Shell I'm just saying that there are other possiblities

o god about the sora being BHK shadow

well aren't shadows and and Shells the samething eg. a shadow is like a copy of yourself just like a shell is you but not you (Diz and Ansem)... they are pretty much mean the samething

DarrcEnigma

Zero Sora said:
well aren't shadows and and Shells the samething eg. a shadow is like a copy of yourself just like a shell is you but not you (Diz and Ansem)... they are pretty much mean the samething
No, they're not even close to the same thing. A Shell is the body and soul of a person after their heart has been removed in one way or another -- it being stolen by the Heartless is the most common way. A "shadow," on the other hand, doesn't really even exist. It all stems from Naminé saying she was Kairi's shadow. This didn't mean she literally was Kairi's shadow or Shell, it simply meant that she was sort of an imitation (shadow and imitation are synonyms) of Kairi. If you played through Chain of Memories, you know that Naminé replaced the memories Sora had of Kairi with memories of herself. That's all there is to it.

The closest thing to an imitation is Riku Replica. He's the only character that could even loosely be called a shadow. And even then, it's best to continue calling him a clone or replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back