• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For now, just a couple unanswered questions.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I know we all have a ton of questions about the future of KH. These are just a couple that I picked out as "maybe" having an answer, and yes, major spoilers coming up, so here goes:

First, Sora's "price to pay". Young Xehanort mentions this twice near the end (first in Big Hero 6 world, then again after you beat him at the Keyblade graveyard). But, from how the ending turns out, it doesn't seem like Sora was suffering from any ill effects, aside from losing Kairi. Was Young Xehanort mistaken? Or, was he just being a douche? Possibly. But then I thought of another random event earlier in the game. Specifically, Sora disappearing from Pooh's storybook, and the weakening of their connection. At first I thought this might be some sort of plot element, like an explanation as to how Pooh and co. can seemingly live forever without being tainted by the travails of life. Like, when something begins causing their hearts pain, like an absent friend, they begin losing their memories of that person, and eventually forget them altogether. Thus, their hearts never mature, and maintain the innocence of childhood. But then I wondered, instead of that, is this in actuality a symptom of Sora's "price to pay"? Maybe.......

Second, when Sora came back from The Final World. Imo, this entire event is a total cr@pfest. I agree with everything that happens up until Sora actually returns from saving his friends hearts. Then, what happens? He travels backwards in time to just before the fight started!? And his friends, who seemingly were aware of what transpired, forget all about these events in between running from point A to point B, and has the scene from before play out exactly as if they had never seen it!? The Terra's armor shows up!? :mad:

Ok, flat out, Sora could not travel through time at this particular juncture. He would have to have been just a heart to do that. True, he was when he got to The Final World, but in reconstructing his body before he left, he made time travel upon leaving an impossibility. So if it's not time travel, did they really return to the real world, or is this more of Nomura's convoluted worlds of sleep/illusion/data/memories BS? Is this why the memories of the others were affected the way they were, and so quickly? And let's not forget about Terra's armor. This was the only thing about this scene that changed up until that point. But, WHY? Everything was exactly the same. Nobody did anything different, including Sora. Nada. Diddly-squat. So, what made the armor show up NOW, and not the first time through?

Like I said, total cr@pfest. So, thoughts anyone?

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I know we all have a ton of questions about the future of KH. These are just a couple that I picked out as "maybe" having an answer, and yes, major spoilers coming up, so here goes:

First, Sora's "price to pay". Young Xehanort mentions this twice near the end (first in Big Hero 6 world, then again after you beat him at the Keyblade graveyard). But, from how the ending turns out, it doesn't seem like Sora was suffering from any ill effects, aside from losing Kairi. Was Young Xehanort mistaken? Or, was he just being a douche?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And let's not forget about Terra's armor. This was the only thing about this scene that changed up until that point. But, WHY? Everything was exactly the same. Nobody did anything different, including Sora. Nada. Diddly-squat. So, what made the armor show up NOW, and not the first time through?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmmmm, that's certainly a possibility.........but still, I'm gonna be praying that you're wrong! :frown:

Hardback247

Why didn't Yen Sid ever warn Sora and Riku ahead of time that misusing the Power of Waking could lead to their deaths?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Why didn't Yen Sid ever warn Sora and Riku ahead of time that misusing the Power of Waking could lead to their deaths?

I guess he didn't think that they would be using it that much? They only needed it for Ven. Mickey warned Sora about using the power of waking, but Sora didn't care.

Back