• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Non-JP Players; Now is the BEST time to join!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
So, I got into KHUX Global in February and quickly climbed the rankings in the game as I got luckier with some pulls, and foolish with the bank account. I always had the same thought as a lot of people I've spoken

It's probably too late for me to join JP. They're too far ahead.

Well, let me just say this... I joined on day of the pets update. I am ALREADY a LOT stronger than I am on Global, which I did 7 months of constant VIP and more! But why is that? Well, it's a simple method, really.

Step 1: Install JP, do the tutorial and then get your free jewels. You should have 24,400 jewels (from memory) due to the 20th Anniversary and Retween celebrations.
Step 2: Pull from the Kairi EX banner. Keep in mind it is Falling Price, meaning more pulls!
Optional: If you didn't pull at least one Kairi EX, delete the app and start again until you do.

With this, and medals like Terra 0.2 and Lingering Will, my Sleeping Lion +5 is doing a tonne more damage than my Global's Sleeping Lion 35.5+... Should it be that way? Maybe not, but that's how it is. I've cleared the Hades Cup on my first day.

Now, I do feel somewhat guilty that I've neglected the Global account I poured money, time and enjoyment into, but the truth is JP gets hell of a lot more for a hell of a lot less. However, I do still have a lot of love for Global, this isn't a post to slate it whatsoever. The topic is more of an answer to "is it too late to start?"

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's no secret. Everyone knows Global and NA are second class to SE. Not treated equally. I wonder why we continue to play and pour money into a company that actually treats one player so badly, while rewarding another? It's the same game, purposely run different for different countries. Hmmm.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I maybe would, but I don't like the method through which I have to go through to get the game on my iOS devices. I don't like making up a name and lying that I live in Japan.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The language barrier is a huge dealbreaker to me. Even if I know what most of the medals do, I just can’t comfortably play something in a language I don’t know. Also having to google every few minutes sucks and sucked while I was playing JP before NA came out, sooo

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I actually did, took some rerolls but I got me 2 Kairis and 2 Namines so I'm pretty much set. No luck with the foretellers pull but eh, I 've been able to kill everything so far so the only place where I'd currently need a heavy hitter is coliseum. I've already accepted my fate of not getting Kairi in NA, so it's nice to have her in JP at least.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I still have my JP account and every now and then log in to collect jewels and such. Just can't really get into it due to the language barrier. I don't like having to constantly look up mission requirements, special attacks, story, etc. It just hasn't been worth the hassle personally.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
There's a reason I stay on the international version. All in Japanese is a dealbreaker for me; I'm just dyslexic enough that I can't recognize one JP word from another >.<.

Since I'm fairly casual and such, it isn't a huge deal, tho I'm trying to figure out which pulls are worth the gems..

AleMustDie

Awards
I only play JP
I just have Back Cover for the first part of the Story and then use KH Insider for the Translations.

I just cannot play Global. I hate it.

I agree, just give it a shot to JP version...

You have 20k Jewels... pull Kairi EX and then get Lingering Will too. Also Ira ...

I can do like 29 Million and more with a Multitype Setup. And only 1 Raid Damage, copying with Naminé EA the Friend Medal...

Im Rank 15 or 16 atm in JP. And I was first for 1 day.

Much fun. More than Global. A lot more

Kairi EX and the next Medals are gonna change the entire Game.

If you dont wanna join JP. Just save the Jewels til Kairi EX

Veevee

Awards
The language barrier is a huge dealbreaker to me. Even if I know what most of the medals do, I just can’t comfortably play something in a language I don’t know. Also having to google every few minutes sucks and sucked while I was playing JP before NA came out, sooo

This. I can't count how often I have thought about making the jump to JP, but I can't memorize what every medal does, plus I don't want to. I can't enjoy my stuff if I don't understand it - and if I don't understand a thing, it doesn't make sense for me to play it. While I love the gameplay, if I'm only in for that because I don't understand a thing, the game's not worth it imo. Plus, JP is constantly flooded with more and more gamebreaking medals and even though I am really afraid of the transition of these to global, I like how you can try to try this and that setup to clear some goals instead of ravaging through everything with brute force. That said, I will never give up the faint hope that global gets at least a little of the glory JP has even though it's probably a lost hope, lol.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I maybe would, but I don't like the method through which I have to go through to get the game on my iOS devices. I don't like making up a name and lying that I live in Japan.

Same, I felt terrible having to lie to play the jp pc x release, and just stopped playing since I was tired of navigating in a language I didn't know either.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I guess you can forget what I said. I know it's probably hypocritical, but I just got an amazing pull off Jp that I'd never get on global.
15fg0gz.png

hlc1988

Awards
Language is the barrier for me. Plus I have been extremely lucky with my pulls in the global version. But it would be nice to be even luckier in JP but I see no point in playing a game I cannot understand.

Schmidt

Awards
In my opinion we should not be so negative. We should be glad, that we even got our "own" Version of this game. We should look on KHUX Global as a completely different game, instead of always comparing it with another Version. Just enjoy the game; and if you don't, then why consider playing it in the first place? I would never Play a different Version of my "official" verison, if we get one Version for ourselves. But that's just my opinion.

Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back