• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

for naruto fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i gotta kno wat ne other naruto fans think about Naruto: Ultimate Ninja the game
its ok but it really doesnt most of the essense of being a ninja, i was hoping u could move ne where nd start w/ more weapons, not to mention the confusion of substitution jutsu, nd there jutsus should of had more diversity......wat do u think?

Joe

Bronze Member
its ehh.. if you buy it make sure your a major Naruto fan, otherwise rent it like me

Xell

Wait, wut?
It's an awesome game.

"THAT IS THE REASON... FOR MY EXISTENCE!!" ^_^ I like Sasuke the best..

I got Cursed Mark Sasuke yesterday, nice and strong.. Stuck on the "Beat Neji with only Ninja Tools" mission..

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I got nine tailed dmon fox naruto because I watched CHEAT! on G4 yesterday and cursed mark sasuke. zabuza and haku are useful here is how to obtain neji , nine tail naruto and cursed mark sasuke

http://www.g4tv.com/cheat/index.html

search for naruto ultimte ninja

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Has anyone played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 yet? I got to say it's not what I expected... I mean, they switched up a bunch of the controls. The new ways to win the secret technique mini-games are harder and annoying. They changed all of the original secret technique's voice input with an even stupider way of saying them. Most of the storyline is shortened and changed. Plus a bunch of the battles are unimaginably hard because the game will make some of the requirements to win like... 1)Win battle 2) Win battle with enemy's atack power high 3) Win battle with enmy's defense high 4)Win battle without using chakra 5) Win battle without losing over 50% of your health...etc. It's pretty retarded.

But on the bright side, the new roam feature in the game makes it much more fun and interesting. Also there a bunch of new cool characters. And the character customization is very cool as well, but other then that...

spiffy girl

i still haven't finished the first one....:unsure: i didn't like the guy so i'm not going to buy the second. maybe just maybe i'll rent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back