• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Lack Of A Better Title...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xXTwistedVIxX

Hello members of KHInsider.com,

I'm xXTwistedVIxX, or you may call me Zach...as it is my real name. I'm here and I'm sure there will be some fun times ahead.

Now, normally...I'd feel a little intimidated coming onto a big forum such as this, but since I know a few of you personally, I feel much better. (Future, Sabrina, nine-tailed fox)

As far as forums go, I'm no newbie. I know how to work my way around all kinds of forums. vBulletin, Php, IP. Not only that, but I know forum etiquette as well. So you need not worry about stupid posts, horrible grammar, or spamming...things of that nature.

Anyway, on to some interesting things that you probably won't really care about. I'm a voice actor. For those of you that do not know what this is; it's like when you watch a cartoon and you hear the voice for that cartoon...that's what I do. Not professionally of course, but on Youtube. I've been in a Sailor Moon parody, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kingdom Hearts, Legacy of Kain...etc. Also, I'm a singer...so yeah! Now, I don't wanna whore myself out on here, so if you wanna see my work...please VM/PM me.

So, that's about all I can think of...if you wanna know anything else, please let me know.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
wow, you sound like the ideal khi newbie (since it seems you really arent a newbie at all). I welcome you with open arms!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
37070.jpg

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Welcome to KHInsider The Dark Destiny....i mean xXTwistedVIXx ;)
Hey Zach, did you make this SECOND account to have a pity party for yourself?

Make sure you follow the rules and NOT get banned...oh wait, too late :p

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHInsider The Dark Destiny....i mean xXTwistedVIXx ;)
Hey Zach, did you make this SECOND account to have a pity party for yourself?

Make sure you follow the rules and NOT get banned...oh wait, too late :p

Way to be polite.

Back