• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► For I have power.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Well, unless you live in Holland...that's pretty much impossible. Or you have to import it... xD

Oh, and btw, dear readers, I'll be away for a couple of days starting tommorow, and won't return till monday at least...so no updates untill then. ^^

Cicero

Visionary
I'll remind you! But then again, if you would go to Holland you'd better try drugs over a Red Bull spin-off... xD

And yeah, you give me too much credit. =P But I'm free from school for a couple of days(Not that I really have school), so I'm going to another city for the weekend with my family. =D

I love that city. Easy to get drunk, nice girls...what more can you ask for? Well, with you that would be nice boys I guess. xDD

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I don't even drink. I dislike being intoxicated as I tend to do very odd things when I am... *Remembers incident in Japan*

You don't have school? WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE SCHOOL!? My finals start on Monday. ;_;

Well, I would ask for nice girls, nice guys and good coffee. =3

Cicero

Visionary
Yeah, I'm living in Mexico for a couple of months, studying Spanish, but I hardly have any classes. And my private lessons ended last week, so now I have practically no classes... =DD

BTW! THIESSS IS TEH AWESOEMNESS!!1!!11elven! (I'm bored, ok.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spin-off Chapter 1: Drowning the Puppies.

It was a lovely sunny day, with a strangly bright sun for winter. But Marten didn't care, he was just happy that the sun had returned! After his usual ritual of showering and making breakfast, he went outside to play in the snow.

He made a snowman, held a very own snowfight with just own participant: Himself. Later on some guys from school joined in, and he got a good beating with some large snowballs. But the sun was bright, the hot chocolate nice, and his diary willing to listen to his jammering, so he didn't feel bad about it.

He was happy! Jeej!

But, along came the puppies. And yeah, he drowned them.

The End.

afrobutt

Silver Member
--------------------------------------------------------------

Spin-off Chapter 1: Drowning the Puppies.

It was a lovely sunny day, with a strangly bright sun for winter. But Marten didn't care, he was just happy that the sun had returned! After his usual ritual of showering and making breakfast, he went outside to play in the snow.

He made a snowman, held a very own snowfight with just own participant: Himself. Later on some guys from school joined in, and he got a good beating with some large snowballs. But the sun was bright, the hot chocolate nice, and his diary willing to listen to his jammering, so he didn't feel bad about it.

He was happy! Jeej!

But, along came the puppies. And yeah, he drowned them.

The End.

This....is epic win

And yeah, it is nicer, cheaper, and has a cooler name...its called Blue Bastard. xD (Srsly.)

wow, something about that sounds heavenly

Well, unless you live in Holland...that's pretty much impossible. Or you have to import it... xD

and just like that, my dreams are destroyed -_-

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
You destroy dreams?
Here I was, beginning to like you. ;_;
I even thought about baking a cake and giving it to you. ;_;
You drowned the puppies. ;_;
Thats almost as bad as me strangling kitties. ;_;

Cicero

Visionary
Nah, I'm just realistic at times, which for other people can be a bit harsh when they are forced to see the reality. xD

Cake...now I'm hungry... T_T Please back me one anyway? :3

Oh, and coming up next Monday or Tuesday!: Spin-off Chapter 2: Strangling the Kitties.

Ghehe.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Reality sucks. ;_;
I'd rather live in my sugar filled pixie land. =3
I'll ask the Sugar Pixies, if they say yes, I bake you a cake. <3

T____T
YOU STOLE MY KITTIE THING!
*glares*

Cicero

Visionary
Ok, let's make this interesting. I'll make short spin-off chapters with Marten using his awesome powers to kill animals in horrible ways. So if you know any ways that might be fun...post it up! I'll write only one spin-off between two normal chapters to keep this thread normal... xD

Let's see how this turns out... xD

Cicero

Visionary
Woot! Grimm is back. And earlier than expected. xD

I'll probably post another chapter tommorrow. I have a bit of a hangover at the moment so yeah. xD

Cicero

Visionary
First off, sorry for second post.

Second... I'm letting all faithful readers know this fic will not be updated for some while, and I have a feeling that that 'some' will become an eternity. I have no ideas or inspiration for this fic left whatsoever, and its only getting worse. I feel like the inspiration is halfway slipping into a bottomless pit without any chance of ever coming out...

...I hate times like these. :mad:

I hope that eventually the inspiration will be able to climb out of that pit, but for now... I'm terribly sorry everyone! Please don't hate me. T_T

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-o-o*cough*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_O_O_O_O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo-----OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Oh......

That sux dude, I liked this too. Inspiration is a bitch =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back