• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For anybody that like Red vs Blue, or Rooster Teeth in general come here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose-is-GOD

Hey, if your in that category, message me if your interested in helping a friend and I with a little project.

actually
it would be sort of a large project

but whether it be
voice acting
or helping with a plot/story
your welcome, just message me or comment here.

Muse

you look atrocious
What exactly is this project? o.o If I knew a little bit more about it, then I'd volunteer. Lol.

Caboose-is-GOD

well, though many could consider this coppying, its more being inspired.
I am a huge gamer, and my friend is a huge movie buff, so naturally Red vs Blue appealed to us right away.
And though we tried once (with only me and him working 5 seperate PCs, it did not work well, considiering the lack of voice actors and so on.
What we would like to do, is work on an indie web series from a game, just like Rooster Teeth, but not copying at all, the story would be 100% our own.
Like I said, the problem is that we have few members to help, consisting of only him and I at the moment, so I thought why not build a team over the net. Wed have more variety, and opinions from plenty of different people, and it would be a great hobby.
Personally I dout there would ever be a chance for money in doing this, so its not for money, its just for pure enjoyment. Though if money were to come along, it would be a team choice of what to do.

If you would like a tad more info, just say so and I can message you.

Muse

you look atrocious
A tad more info would be nice, thanks.

Well, I would consider doing voices but I don't know if my voice would sound right. Lol.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Give me the right words, and I think I can be a good VA.

Caboose-is-GOD

Alrighty.
So, got 2 more VA,s
may need just a few more, but thats good so far.

Remember, we dont only need VAs, we could use stary writers too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm guessing, as this is related to RvB and such, this would be a comedy?

Caboose-is-GOD

preferably
but not necisarily, lik I said, I really want this to be a group colaboration of ideas.
So we can do a whole story, comedy or what ever
or we can do non-sence episods, etc. the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
This thread screams fail.

I was already involved in helping design one machinima a thousand times more in depth and complicated, and it failed.

But what the hell, I'll jump in too. VA. One that's semi-experienced in Machinima as well.

Omni Terra

Awards
Is this thread specifacally for your project or is it a general RVB thread? Why? I was planning on makin one such thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back