• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For all you people wondering why you can't have KH:FM..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This is for all those people out thier complaining "OhMG, why cant I hav dee Finul Mex gaem!? I 2taly wahnt it, when is ett gunna B relessd in mah countrie!?"

The fact is, it will never be in your country and you will never get a copy of it unless you buy a japanese PS2 and get the game off eBay...

Final Mix was released for Japan, and Japan only...

You wanna know why?

Because the only reason Final Mix was even made was because the Japanese were pissed at the stupid *ss Americans for putting all this cool crap in thier game without telling anybody because America is f**kin stupid as sin and have to make sure that everything in thier f**kin country is better than everwhere else, and this was just a middle finger to the Japanese because America sucks and they needed to feel special >_>

So the Japs got pissed and decided to say "Haha, f**k you America, check this sh*t out" and made Final mix as a way to spit in the stupid American's faces...

So blame America because you don't have the freakin Fin Mix game >_>

AForgottenMemory

Kinda true. America added nothing to the game, it was still Japan who added the extra stuff for the American version. Also european countries got the same extras, not just America.

But with KHII on the horizon and the fact the original in Japan didn't have these extras, Square-enix thought that they'd make that little bit more money by creating KH:FM. Final Mix simply wouldn't sell as well in America because there are only a few extras over the one we got originally.

So now along with the Themuffinman i demand you all STFU

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, rock on!

STFU
Aflip.bmp

SuperSora1217

Themuffinman said:
This is for all those people out thier complaining "OhMG, why cant I hav dee Finul Mex gaem!? I 2taly wahnt it, when is ett gunna B relessd in mah countrie!?"

The fact is, it will never be in your country and you will never get a copy of it unless you buy a japanese PS2 and get the game off eBay...

Final Mix was released for Japan, and Japan only...

You wanna know why?

Because the only reason Final Mix was even made was because the Japanese were pissed at the stupid *ss Americans for putting all this cool crap in thier game without telling anybody because America is f**kin stupid as sin and have to make sure that everything in thier f**kin country is better than everwhere else, and this was just a middle finger to the Japanese because America sucks and they needed to feel special >_>

So the Japs got pissed and decided to say "Haha, f**k you America, check this sh*t out" and made Final mix as a way to spit in the stupid American's faces...

So blame America because you don't have the freakin Fin Mix game >_>
HOW DARE YOU INSULT AMERICA! TERRORIST!!!!!! MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD THIS IS POINTLESS AND OFFENDING!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
SuperSora1217 said:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT AMERICA! TERRORIST!!!!!! MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD THIS IS POINTLESS AND OFFENDING!

THat is exactly what you noobs do: Spam the topic up. Sure, muffin threw in some bad words, but he's completely right. This thread does ahave a purpose, and I too am getting fed up for people who just make stupid topics without researching what they want to know. I bet you didn't PM a mod about this thread, but then, I bet they wouldn't care nonetheless, because you are just some noob who thinks that. Stop spamming.

Thanks for setting it straight Muffin. Hallelujah.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ya, Thx for clearing everything up muffinman. i was kinda getting sick of n00bs and other people asking when KH:Final Mix was coming out in America and in Europe. I always told them it never will because America and Europe had Extra Stuff in KH1.

Thx again muffinman.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry for not adding Europe to that, but I don't really see Europe as being *sshole's who always need to have thier country better than everyone else's...

Oh, and for all of you thinking about calling me a terrorist because I don't like America:

I live in pennsylvania
Aflip.bmp

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes yes, I think by now all of us know from Common sense that KH:FM will never be Released in America. BTW TheMuffinman You do reilize that anything Related to KH or KH:FM belongs in the KH section, not here. Just for future Referance. I know you like to insult and Flame others for being idiots but do it in the Right section

Also, Im not saying you are but just because you live in america dosnet mean your not quilifed to be a Terriorist. Just another Side note so you can refer to someday.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Themuffinman said:
Sorry for not adding Europe to that, but I don't really see Europe as being *sshole's who always need to have thier country better than everyone else's...

Oh, and for all of you thinking about calling me a terrorist because I don't like America:

I live in pennsylvania
Aflip.bmp

i dont think ur a terrorist. u were just trying to stop people from posting annyoing things all of the time.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. I did not insult the people of America, I insulted America.... is there a difference? Hell, I don't know >_>

2. You don't close something because it's in the wrong section, you move it to the correct section, dumb*ss

So I'll go find a Mod to move this...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yea and:

My idea of a pointless thread is "Ohemgee guyz, I LEIk 2tally saw a rel guy in mah life who lookd like da Sora!!!OMGWTF!! So i wasleik wonderun if mayB KH iz rel and meh friend is Sora tryin 2 save dee erth by lokin owr keywhole!!!!"

Ok, now that is pointless...

This thread? Is telling the people to not post about how they want to know when FM will come to thier country cause they want to play it, and telling them why FM was made, and why they won't ever play it unless they buy a mod chip, or get a japanese PS2 and buy the game from some guy in Japan...

Oathshadow

I understand the frustration part. But I fail to keep respect for people who explode like this. Insult America all you want. I don't want any part of my country sometimes. Like when you're in it.

Besides, who needs Final Mix? We're so priveleged that we can get all the extras on the internet. And for any KH fan that's expected. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back