• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For all you KH2 nerds ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

I dont think this is real, first its not passion in english, is sanctuary, and the song aint coming ´till march

ultimamarluxia

Wow, that was terrible. It sounded nothing like Passion. Therefore it IS NOT PASSION. I almost had a heart attack though.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
it should sound the same just english, thats how hikari and simple and clean were so thats not the song sorry dude but judging by all the comments of the people that have heard it, ur just trying to pull a fast one

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
^^ I know really...this has already been confirmed that this IS NOT UTADA OR PASSION...besides, it's called "Sanctuary" not "Passion" for the english version.

.Genesis

....whoa look at all the KH2 nuts o.o look I DL'd a file. I posted it...calm down...before the star me in teh next Arnie film "The terminator 5: Attack of the angry KH2 nut heads" I didn't make a fake. I didnt know whether it was real or not now get off my back

urutapu

..it's not that I think it might've been an honest mistake, it's just that it's so obvious it's not Sanctuary. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back