• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

They are really complaining abut the load times? They don't look that bad! I have games with much worse load times (looking at you ModNation Racers). I watched the videos with the sound off the whole time. Would have loved to seen more of the story mode but something tells me his tiny brain wouldn't have been able to figure it out anyway.

manmark

Awards
Can someone tell the fat guy to not critisize things he does not even know about.First of all there are deck commands which make the game amazing.

Secondly,the only thing he did was to defeat the first level of mirage arena.The other levels are a lot more difficult.

So if he wants to play it smart play a game he knows about.This must be his first time playing.

Also what is wrong with the loading time it is fast and with the data install it will only take about one second or two

TehSoulCookie

The load times don't look that bad, I don't know what that guy was talking about. It took like 3 seconds tops to load the Cinderella cutscene. Also, he should try pressing the other buttons, not just the X. Then maybe he could see how cool BbS really is.

Xattm

Can someone tell the fat guy to not critisize things he does not even know about.First of all there are deck commands which make the game amazing.

Secondly,the only thing he did was to defeat the first level of mirage arena.The other levels are a lot more difficult.

So if he wants to play it smart play a game he knows about.This must be his first time playing.

Also what is wrong with the loading time it is fast and with the data install it will only take about one second or two

Exactly! Everyone says if you do the data install it loads in a couple of seconds. I have not played BbS but everyone says the Deck Commands really help the battle system. Read the comments on the videos over at YouTube if you want people actually being funny (because the guy in the video could use a few lessons.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This video was really hard to watch because of those guys. They're OBVIOUSLY KH haters because they tried to make the game look bad by purposely pressing the wrong buttons -_-

Also, the "Online" and "Offline" was in the Japanese version too. It just means you can go on ad-hoc mode, it's not a guarentee for infustracture.

manmark

Awards
This video was really hard to watch because of those guys.

Also, the "Online" and "Offline" was in the Japanese version too. It just means you can go on ad-hoc mode, it's not a guarentee for infustracture.

Well,i hope it will have but i am good without it so i don't care so much

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
They probably didn't do data install which was why the loading was so slow. Of course, any PSP gamer would know that.

And he obviously has some grudge against the series yet played it any way. He probably has a love-hate relationship with it and this was his attempt at trying to humiliate it.

Solus94

Ahh, don't listen to them. They're probably 360 fanboys who don't like anything but FPSs.

Omegataco

Awards
Everybody go hate on him in the comments of the youtube vid. Thats what all the cool kids are doing.

Almost clawed my ears off having to watch that video while waiting to get to the BBS footage. I bet they get all the chicks with their uber sarcasm skills and horrible jokes.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Those two are retarded. I wish someone who actually had a brain, or even better, liked the game, had recorded themselves playing the game, and not film the person playing, but the screen. I dont' want to watch some fat reject troll play a game that he hates for almost no reason.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think this is why they hate Kingdom Hearts.

"What?! A game that has Disney characters in it? That's so gay, this game is automatically gonna fail no matter what!"

That reason seems to make the most sense to me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Its not that they hate KH, they just obviously had never played one before and were trying to be funny, but guess what their humor fails, just like all the other reject trolls.

I dunno. They kept complaining saying it was "laggy" and whatnot when I could clearly see he was simply pressing the wrong buttons on purpose. For example, when an X symbol appears indicating them to press X, he'd press Square instead for about 2 times, finally press X and then say it's all a loading and lag problem.

Seems more like he was trying to make the game look bad then him trying to be funny.

Mog

Awards
hehehe... that guy is a serious fag.. 'pretty boring' ??? He shall be smited when I destroy him on youtube..... (>.<) hmmph

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What an absolutely unbearably reprehensible example of human life. :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
look at my comment on his profile page YouTube - Gemakei's Channel my user name is the same there except backwards and you'll know its my comment because it morbid.

lol, wow! That comment was well-deserved but definately violent.

I especially love how 2 seconds after starting the game he says "I don't know what I'm doing"
Remember... he ADMITTED that he didn't know what he was doing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back