• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Food for thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So now that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are back, when they are inevitably defeated by Sora and Co. will they just reform back into another Master Xehanort? Or what? I know you guys can't really answer this, because we won't know until it happens, but what do you think? :)
All this time travel stuff kinda hurts my head a bit xD

billyzanesucks

One of the rules of time travel is that you must eventually return to your original place in time. As far as Ansem and Xemnas are concerned, they never died. If they were "defeated", they would most likely return to the time when they were taken.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
They are now thier own person. When you see them it's them from the past before being destroyed

Seighart

Awards
I'd assume...that the only way for them to return to their own time is to either them do it willingly, or forcefully. (Defeating them in battle) I don't think defeating them now would erase them from time, just send them back to their original times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back