• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Follow Your Dreams....no Follow Your Heart (Kingdom Hearts FanFic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_guardian

ok this is my first Fanfic so don't make fun of me!

~*~OC PROFILE~*~

Name: Kaykoa
hair color: light brown
eye color: green but when fighting or when mad they turn red.
info:when she was younger she lived in a town called Millo town.It was peaceful there untill the heartless raided it.When they were there they took half of her heart.She was told there was a jounrey unfolding in front of her when she fell into a portal of darkness.in there she gained two weapons called "booming lightnig keyblade" and "key and locks destiny".Both were powerful.when she got out of the portal and was back in her home town she meet Sora, Donald, and Goofy.All four became very good friends.They went to many worlds and opened many pathways.Near the end of their journey Kaykoa had a new feeling for Sora.She always wondered if he even liked her.They found kingdom hearts and beat Ansem(sp?) just to find out all along Kaykoa was never looking for her light as she thought she was.But the truth was that she was searching for the darkness all along.They found that out when they saw the Door To Darkness.She felt something flip on in her mind causing her to go crazy over darkness.Sora ,Donald ,and Goofy had to get her away from it but it didn't help.Thats when Donald and Goofy gave up but Sora held on and wasn't letting go.Then it happend the one thing that she wanted more than all came they were the last 9 words Sora yelled and pleaded that she had heard from him he had said "I LOVE YOU KAYKO!!!I LOVE YOU DON'T GO!!!".Those last words brought tears to her eyes but it was to late.The darkness was pulling her in.She shouted something but it was drowned out by all the noises.Before she knew it she was in a pitch black room.She turned around to see a light place and steped into it.She turned around to be blown up beside the head and didn't remember anything........

well thats it.....can't think of ant thing else..soooooooooo.......oh ya this is what Kaykoa:
anime_girl_fav1002932.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back