• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

follow true love? or the one you have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
After reading, nana, this came to me... suppose a guy is committed to somebody. They love each other very much but it changed when the guy fell in love with someone else. Of course, I often hear people say follow true love (aka. heart) but isn't it mean? considering both circumstances, what should be done?

It should be fair though I have no maturity to talk about this... yet I want to know what you think... true love or love because you're commited to someone?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
If I was the man I would have definately have gone with the woman that I known for a longer time(the woman that the man was committed to)because I wouldnt know that much about the new girl,she could be a killer or she could cheat on men,stuff like that.So yeah I would go with the girl ive known for a long time.

Duality

First of all, I would not have committed myself to someone whom I did not truly love.

However, that aside, if I had for some absurd reason, then I would follow true love. It's one of the main reasons I am alive.
If I were married to the other person and had children with them, I would under no circumstance leave them or cheat on them, for the sake of my children.

?ŕ??мļēśş

True love? How do I know the same thing wouldn't happen again? Most likely I would leave unless I liked the original relationship enough.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
This is more of a question about content with what you have right next to you or some nigh unattainable ideal. So I'll use this as an excuse to plug The Drinky Crow Show. It, however, is terribly relevant to the discussion.

EDIT: I can't seem to find the pilot episode anywhere.

C

Charlie

If you find someone that you absolutely love, regardless of whatever downfalls or faults that they have in another's eyes; then THAT is 'true' love. It's true that true love is also absolute perfection, and that perfection can easily become attainable when loved by another.

I may have just walked in complete circles here, but I'm basically saying that as long as you're content with the one you have, and to the point where you wouldn't trade them for anyone else (in much regard to SN's response)-

Then for the time being; That person is your 'true' love.

Someone that you love truly.

Square Ninja said:
Not an unttainable ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back