• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM+ and Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

i've got a question. i read that if you have a kh or khfm data on your memery card, you'll be able to change your key blade in re:com. and if you needthe FM version, will it still work with te american verion of re:com?

Soren

Awards
I think you've got it mixed up a bit there.

In the original package of KH2:FM an ReCOM having the data for KH2:FM allowed you access to the keyblades from KH2:FM as well as the Org members' cards from that game. The American version was changed to have it where all you have to do is beat Riku's game. Afterward I think you can find the cards from KH2 in various worlds by unlocking the Key to Rewards rooms on each level and using a Calm bounty card on each floor.

...At least I think that's how it works.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it won't work. There's no American KH2:FM to work with Re:CoM. Not to mention your PS2 can't play Japanese games. And since there's no American KH2:FM, S-E probably just took out that feature altogether, if it even existed.

Cloaked_schemer

Ummmm.... thanks to whoever posted my question here. and thanks to ya'll for telling me about FM+ and Re:CoM. I got the information about the keyblade thing from either IGN or Cheatcc but it was a year or so before the english release was ever officialy released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back