• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flowers or Chus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's the troll with the greatest hold?!

• Mega, so damn kawaii/sweet you get cavities, Wallflower!!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Chu, not a digimon, Man!!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
tumblr_m3leoalSLb1qatgmao4_500.gif

That's right folks! It's time for the next death match!! It's time to not decide the mintiest but the trollest!!

07.jpg

In this corner we have the ever impeccable, the queen of kawaii, the troll that's a total cinnamon roll! MegaWallflower!!!!!

latest

And in the other corner we have the troll who wishes to rule! The man child that isn't a child Chuman!

tumblr_m3leoalSLb1qatgmao3_500.gif

Who is the trollest?! Who is the true ruler of the forum games?!

Anagram

Banned
As for the participants of the last round I apologize it ended so short. If you wish for a rematch I can reopen the thread. I doubt we'll be seeing anymore older member immaturity to ruin your match~ =w=

Emperor

Hm... surprised Buffy isn't in the ring as well, does she go up against the winner?

Pandymint

Awards
How do you know that you aren't just as, if not more cunning? Believe in the Mega that believes in you!

giphy.gif

Pandymint

Awards
I'm not even gonna lie, I voted for myself last time. I still only had one vote. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
idk, i want to vote for myself but mega's description sounds like a catchy rap tune.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yeah, voting for myself is pretty shallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back