• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

flip flops

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

what do u guys think about flip flops on guys? i bought a pair last summer nd whenever i wear them my dad gets pissed off...he sez they are for girls! ><" i think they look good...nd my feet/legs r the sexxiest part of my i think...newayz whats ur opinion on flipflops

★SoRa★

do ne of u have like hair on the top of ur foot? i have like 3 hairs nd i shave/pluck it off yah....

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
★SoRa★ said:
what do u guys think about flip flops on guys? i bought a pair last summer nd whenever i wear them my dad gets pissed off...he sez they are for girls! ><" i think they look good...nd my feet/legs r the sexxiest part of my i think...newayz whats ur opinion on flipflops

tell your dad "Well its better than you sittin on that chair with moms panties on....."

★SoRa★

Rikora said:
tell your dad "Well its better than you sittin on that chair with moms panties on....."

-_- you are becoming very annoying on my threads...whatevs stop spammin plz

its_beca

★SoRa★ said:
-_- you are becoming very annoying on my threads...whatevs stop spammin plz
That wasn't spam, 'twas a suggestion. =D Take heed of teh god's magic words. *bows*

There's nothing wrong with guys wearing flip flops, most guys I know do.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
*Achem* Who the f*ck called them flip flops?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with thongs. They're great, especially during summer. And they go well with my bogan look.

its_beca

Johnny Stooge said:
*Achem* Who the f*ck called them flip flops?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with thongs. They're great, especially during summer. And they go well with my bogan look.
xD Bogan.

Flip flops, jandals, but thong? o_O As you say aussie. <.<

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
its_beca said:
xD Bogan.

Flip flops, jandals, but thong? o_O As you say aussie. <.<
What's wrong with being a bogan? I pull it off quite well. =)

Thongs are what they should be called. They're our icon.

T

tux_

Flip-Flops...Shaving your nuts...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're homosexual =/

its_beca

Johnny Stooge said:
I never said there was anything wrong with it. My friend went on this big bogan thing, she kept watching this one guy, whispering 'bogan' and such. I don't particularly like the word, what it represents though... =3

Yeah... it just doesn't work for me. It reminds me of "tongs" (and other such things) too much.

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:

You are Really going to confuse people with this. Thongs....Who called them Flip Flops?

Nothing is wrong with being a Bogan. Everybody loves a bogan. Plus, being called a Bogan is just another way of being called Australian.

Yes, thongs are our Icon. You walk through the outskirts of Sydney an I guarantee you more than half of the people you see will be wearing a singlet, shorts, sunnies, and thongs.

★SoRa★

tux_ said:
Flip-Flops...Shaving your nuts...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're homosexual =/

lol im not gay...just wonderin about these things....lol nd this thread got out of hand...

rikubaka67

Awards
I wear flip-flops cuz they're cheap and you can easily take them on and off. They're great for pool parties. And I'm a girl.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
rikubaka67 said:
I wear flip-flops cuz they're cheap and you can easily take them on and off. They're great for pool parties. And I'm a girl.

yep same thing i do

NightHeart

OMG!
I have hole pluggers too! XD Things have heaps of names. But here in Australia...you see fat beer gutted guys, wearing little tiny footy shorts alking around in a singlet and thongs, it';s really disturbing. I have like SIX PAIRS! XD

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
i have one pair that says sweet on it .there pink and cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back