• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flick Rush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Block. Don't lose health. Try and use the one Dream Eater. Don't waste time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
OK thanks

You have to have above a certain percentage for both Remaining Health and Successful Attacks, you don't NEED to block, but blocking really does help increase your score (successful ones) and you can get Mega Flare and other great attack cards through successful blocks. I posted a video earlier by someone else who had a Zolephant technique that is pretty easy to do. If not that, a lot of people also spam Mega Flare since it hits all 3 on the opposing team even if they aren't out on the field and you get it through blocking successfully.

kupo1121

Awards
So does leveling up dream eaters make them better at flick rush? Like does it give you better cards or something?

When you verse other people you can choose to have levels in tact or not there so that everything becomes fair. So then it does become important, however in the tournaments in-game, the levels do not matter (good thing because I bet the Secret Cup Finals would have all max lvls <__<). I think the disposition can change the probability that you'll get a certain card though as I know some disposition change how much they use a move in battle. I think leveling them up might also unlock extra cards for them because my Meow Wow knew more than my friend's Meow Wow and mine was about 20 levels higher.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I find Kooma Panda a pretty good de to use. But yeah this shit is hard as hell. I'm on the tin pin cup and I block as much as I can but I still got bronze. I also notice that I get my ranking before finishing the cup. Does this mean if I get gold rank in the first match I don't have to get gold rank in the rest?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think its just a ranking for that specific match, and then when you finish the cup they average them together and then base it off of that.

kupo1121

Awards
I find Kooma Panda a pretty good de to use. But yeah this shit is hard as hell. I'm on the tin pin cup and I block as much as I can but I still got bronze. I also notice that I get my ranking before finishing the cup. Does this mean if I get gold rank in the first match I don't have to get gold rank in the rest?

As Arausio said, they assume the average of all your scores. So if you only beat one match lets say out of 3 in a cup, and you got the Bronze medal, then that Bronze is assuming you aren't going to do the other 2 matches. The only way to get a gold medal is to beat every match and get a Star ranking in each round (it should say Star after you beat each round or a letter grade). There are tips within this thread that can help you and I haven't heard many things about Kooma Panda being amazing in Flick Rush. I'd recommend reading the thread and going with a team of Zolephant, Ryu Dragon, and Frootz Cat (read the thread to see why they are useful).

kupo1121

Awards
I've used Kooma Panda in every cup I've beaten (from Training to Horror) and I've gotten gold rank in each one. He gets faith when you block so you can deal good damage and get health back.

Ryu Dragon also operates on a blocking basis. When he blocks you get Mega Flare which deals damage to all 3 opposing members, even those who aren't on the field so that is amazing. Frootz Cat gets an Elixir on block that heals a huge chunk of everyone on your team and instantly reloads all 15 cards for everyone too. The only one who doesn't operate on blocking is Zolephant, who just spams Boulder Smash with all 4 cards and is pretty much unblockable most of the time (except for star cards obviously).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You have to get star rank to place gold. I literally just did this.

Ice cream keyblades yay~ 8D

kupo1121

Awards
I just beat the Secret Cup with Zolephant but I got A rank on the last round and didn't get gold rank. I don't understand why not since I had 91% health left and won in less than 4 minutes. Maybe I should of blocked more?

Yeah, the last round is stupid. Maybe I'm just hallucinating but when I first tried Star-ranking it, I never got star rank (even when I had over 90% health, 90% successful attacks, and 5 blocks). Now that I have star rank, I get star rank when I'm only at half life, half successful attacks, and no blocks -__- IDK, if you block a lot it should really help you out. I find take Ryu Dragon in and block to get Mega Flare (which hits all the opponents, even the ones who aren't out). Do that about 7 or 8 times and then switch to Zolephant to finish everyone else off (Keeba Tiger should be dead by the time you use 8 Mega Flares, even if Keeba Tiger isn't out).

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I actually don't care now since I still got the trophy lol.

EDIT: I redid the cup so I could get the Sweet Dreams keyblade or whatever its called for Riku and I got gold rank. The interesting thing is I only did the final round and Zolephant's health was extremely low, but I still got a Star.

Last edited:

Arpack

Awards
I shall challenge any of yall to a flick rush battle online. I need to put my spirits up against the best!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can only play Flick Rush with others if they're within the same vicinity with you (i.e. in the same room).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nothing? At least not for this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is when we all get our Kirk face on and shout "Square Eniiiiiiiiiiix"

KHAN.gif

It makes sense to have it like that in Japan rather than using wifi considering the culture, but yeah it's a downpoint in western countries where communities are spread out.

If we did have online, we could have had some awesome competitions on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back