• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fleet Foxes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lol indie folk revival. bon iver is better.

but fleet foxes are pretty incredible too.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Seeing them in like a week. Prettyyyy excited. Unfortunately, it's going to be at a festival and full of hipsters and shit. Flannel shirts, horn rimmed glasses, and infinite sob stories about Bloc Party's decline and Wavves for all.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
My bro Alec is exactly like that. But at the same time he also dances at shows and isn't THAT pretentious, so it's all good.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
My bro Alec is exactly like that. But at the same time he also dances at shows and isn't THAT pretentious, so it's all good.

but hipsters are adamant about dancing to anything...

a support band (Local Natives) at a concert i went to was pretty much just a shitty version of Fleet Foxes with a less folky sound. Two of the members had Freddie Mercury moustaches, one had boat shoes, one had a neckbeard, one member got trolled... he had a hitler youth haircut. GOD.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
All the hipsters I know don't dance. And that's what pissed me off about them. I went to a Death Cab concert and I felt like I was watching Shindler's List. Most somber crowd ever, and full of flannel clad college kids as well. Ughh.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Well I'd at least be cheering and shit for Ragged Woods and He Doesn't Know Why. That shit rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back