• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FLCL - The Open Mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

ok.. this is my first try at a FLCL RP. For those of you who don't know what FLCL is.. your just like the main character utterly clueless. FLCL is a being that is brought into existance though the time space continum. Basically beings from beyond the stars though creatures can be pulled into being from the same planet or every close to.

Name:
Guitar:
Manifestation: (The Creature that comes out of your characters head.)
Personality:
Appearance:

I will put up my temp if and when i get interested parties.

Members:
Myself
Sephiroth2
D2L
Jopari
Zetsumi
Jet_Fire
Ojike

Last edited:

Jopari

Few questions:

1. Do all the characters have NO Portals?
2. Will the plot involve Atomsk?
3. How long after FLCL does this happen?

Jopari

In FLCL the characters have a portal in their head the opens to other dimensions/worlds. Generally a robot or something similar comes out of their head and fights with other creatures. Rikken prolly means one like Canti in the anime.

Generally the character is able to fuse with the creature to some extent. Wikipedia has a good explanation of how Canti works if you look him up.

Rikken Omnious

Ok My character,
Name: Lillika Tsunomori
Gendar: Female
Guitar/s:
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/b-/b-c-rich-platinum-beast-bass-metallic-red.jpg
http://www.instrumentpro.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/jac2900013.jpg

Personality:A Pandora's box full of emotions. Her moods can differenciate between angery,happy,sad so much it is hard to really tell well what kind of mood she might be in at anytime.
Appearance:

anime_girl_fav4236.jpg

History:
Will reveal her history in the RP. Her history has a lot to do with the main plot. Don't want to go giving everything away.

Forgot to Add these. How could I forget you say?

Rules:
1. No Godmodding.
2. Powerplaying is allowed as long as the person's character your powerplaying says it's okay.
3. Romance is accepted and encouraged.
4. Literacy.... I shouldn't have to make this a rule but anyway.
5. No killing off another persons character without thier permission and mine.

That should be about it I imagine. when I finish the plot I'll start the thread. I'll still be accepting members even after then. I should be done within the next day or two.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
If you start this before I get internets, there are a thousand terrible, painful, things that will happen to you, and every single one of them will involve me, a leather outfit, and a 'Safe Word'.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Fooly Cooly IS FLCL... what the hell is wrong with you. And Rikken, I agreed completely with Zets... remember the Safe Word.... *glares*

Endgame

:D
Not just yet. Getting it setup hopefully within the next two weeks. If not, then within a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back