• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flashback? (358/2 Days)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus_DarkAngel

Hmm. I find this very interesting. I hope we get to see the six apprentices storylines as far as their backgrounds go.
I also believe it'll be in BBS because MX is mostly mentioned in that game which is where the apprentices take place.

Also, if it were in Days, it may contain flashback sequences of their lives back then if it's a key point, otherwise, it's mainly focused on Roxas and his time in the Organization XIII.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Oh, okay I get it now. I don't remember the ansem reports to well but have a basic concept.

It would be pretty cool to see what everyone looked liked when they were somebodies but that's not going to happen more than likely. Unless they make an Organization XIII fanbook maybe XD;

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd rather see something about the seven other members whose pasts are still unknown, seeing as we already know about the founding members.

W

WhiteRavenWings

Thus begins the crazy fangirl rant.

O.k. Forget the six; we need all thirteen members. It's kind of irritating that Square came up with one of the most awesome group of villians and their sort of overshadowed by Disney cutesies.

The whole "Nobody" "No emotion" thing is getting on my nerves; I say we grab all thirteen of them, (somehow) find their Heartless, and give them a big Frankenstein styled jolt to put them back to normal.

Hm, I don't think Square Enix lets crazy people to be their screen writers.

I have a good feeling that Kingdom Hearts will be just like Pokemon (I hope, I wish, I pray); our children will play it, our grandchildren will play it. A franchise all the way into infinity.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Thus begins the crazy fangirl rant.

Oh here we go...

O.k. Forget the six; we need all thirteen members. It's kind of irritating that Square came up with one of the most awesome group of villians and their sort of overshadowed by Disney cutesies.

Well disney villains and characters overshadow the whole original cast for that matter.
This is Kingdom Hearts after all.

The whole "Nobody" "No emotion" thing is getting on my nerves; I say we grab all thirteen of them, (somehow) find their Heartless, and give them a big Frankenstein styled jolt to put them back to normal.

That can be done, well, not exactly the way you said it but it goes in an order for someone to become whole again.

Hm, I don't think Square Enix lets crazy people to be their screen writers.

They're not hiring you, that's for sure lol.

I have a good feeling that Kingdom Hearts will be just like Pokemon (I hope, I wish, I pray); our children will play it, our grandchildren will play it. A franchise all the way into infinity.

Like any good things, eventually it will come to an end. KH coming to a close way before pokemon however (but comparing franchises in general is not wise to begin with unless they are in the same category.)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Wow that is a Rant:closedeyes:
It's almost border line spam.
I hope KH doesn't go on like Pokemon, then we'll have the same plot over again and the value in the story decreases. Lucky for Square Enix they left many plot holes that are interesting and worthy to go back and tell them. I doubt this was an accident, but still Sora's story does need to end after a while.

As for the rest of the organization we know nothing about- Xemnas Reports or they could make a cameo in a future game playing minor roles with clues to remind us of who they were.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I know that even though the game is centered around Roxas, I wonder if it's possible to show a flashback of the original six members before they became nobodies. In other words, we might see how they looked liked as somebodies and how they banished Ansem the Wise, etc. It deals with the organization... I think... so yah...

i tihnk that they look almost the same but maybe lighter skin tone (to those with tan) or maybe not so crazy hair color (like pink)

i tihnk roxas and namine were exceptions since we will see the connection with ven and namine is a nobody of both sora and kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back