• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flash Player Cache Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnurtanio

Awards
First of all i want to say.. I HATE EASTER EVENT.. totally absorb all my data plan.. every day 50MB-100MB minimum just to download all the map, music, card etc etc etc.

Question : is there any way i could use old cache data??. so i dont have to download all the cache data again like Map, card, swf, skill animation, etc, etc... every day on the first LUT my browser (internet Explorer) always download same cache file but with different number, it said resource version. why do we need download same file over and over while there is no update. i can understand when i need to download all the file when maintenance done but everyday is too much for me to wait all of this download.

is everybody feel same like me?? or you just dont recognize it because you have super speed connection?? any recommended browser??

help me. this two week almost drain 2GB my data plan just download same file over and over..

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not an expert in computer science / engineering, but I do notice that it seems that the cache is emptied (if that's even the right word) every single day. Keeping the browser on through the day change doesn't seem to help, either; most of the time, the Flash would be unresponsive and an error message pops up, forcing you to refresh the game anyway.

I guess there's nothing that can be done about this.

Klausman

Awards
what? a plan? i never heard about that... and... im not sure what it means, it means that you can use a limited amount of data in a month? or that you pay what you consume? because i think that is horrible D:! I pay for unlimited internet for a month and im ok with that, but i heard this and i was like ._.? what?! D:!!

in any case, what you say is true about the cache, sometimes in raids, I attack, but load starts and sometimes takes more than two minutes ... not to mention the maps, is an eternity to load... you see... i dont have a super speed connection X_XU... but really, i didnt know about that, but the load times... is a pain T_T
I tried to download the game and open it with the flash player program, but the game load to eternity, i gave up... i hope there is a solution for this, im very frustrated about this, i cant have more lux because of this T_T

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
A data plan is basically a prepaid scheme. You pay a certain amount of money and you get data usage quota (e.g. $5 for 5 GB, $10 for 12 GB, $15 for 20 GB, and so on). It's a very common, and actually a favoured, scheme in the country where live (yeah, gnurtanio and I are from the same country). It's similar to what you said about paying for an unlimited quota (albeit watered down), but sadly this alternative could be a grand luxury for us and not every ISP provides such an option.

gnurtanio

Awards
in any case, what you say is true about the cache, sometimes in raids, I attack, but load starts and sometimes takes more than two minutes ... not to mention the maps, is an eternity to load... you see... i dont have a super speed connection X_XU... but really, i didnt know about that, but the load times... is a pain T_T
I tried to download the game and open it with the flash player program, but the game load to eternity, i gave up... i hope there is a solution for this, im very frustrated about this, i cant have more lux because of this T_T

Yes. just like solosis said. that what i meant about data plan. and the bad news i only get 600mb for $3... and yeah there is a unlimited internet for a month, but i can't said it is unlimited because after a certain amount of quota you use, the speed goes down to 64kb/s which is this the worst speed ever. that's why i need to figure how to save some time and quota when playing this game, especially easter event.

in my way of playing, i used the super slow internet browser, is internet explorer.. it's not about slow. but it's about cache. in internet explorer, you can use your old cache to speed up your game but only for a certain hours (up to 24 hours), after that you need to re-download all the file again which is consume about 17MB to make it into main hall. 1MB for world map selection, and 10MB to enter one world (Just enter, not include with map from 800KB-5MB/each map) and so on, you count it.

here is my tips if you have same terrible condition like me. use internet explorer. go to Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Browser History Settings > Change Temporary Internet File to "Never"... remember it only works for a certain hours. when maintenance is done at thursday, make sure you change the temporary internet file into "Always" before start the game, so you can play the game. if you don't change it. you will get error message until you change it into "Always".

just like that.. and sorry about my grammar and english, if its horible, i'm sorry..

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
... i can't said it is unlimited because after a certain amount of quota you use, the speed goes down to 64kb/s which is this the worst speed ever.

Technically, it's unlimited since you can still send and receive data. XD

in my way of playing, i used the super slow internet browser, is internet explorer.. it's not about slow. but it's about cache. in internet explorer, you can use your old cache to speed up your game but only for a certain hours (up to 24 hours), after that you need to re-download all the file again which is consume about 17MB to make it into main hall. 1MB for world map selection, and 10MB to enter one world (Just enter, not include with map from 800KB-5MB/each map) and so on, you count it.

I heard that IE is actually one of the best browsers out there to play. I tend to think that it's true; during the 2-hour LUT, I handle two accounts, one is that of a friend of mine who lives in the US, and I use IE to play his account. More often than not, IE loads slightly faster than Chrome.

serenefire

Awards
Technically, it's unlimited since you can still send and receive data. XD
As someone whose phone data plan is "unlimited" with a speed cap, I would like to confirm that it should NOT count as unlimited.

Though this conversation is making me realize how good I've got it as far as my home internet is concerned. It cuts out frequently, but no speed/data caps. I'm afraid we're going to move to data caps soon, though, what with the prevalence of video streaming becoming so great. /:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back