• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flash Movie Making Software?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Hi, Im trying to find good software to make flash movies with. I was wondering if any of you could help me with this problem!?:)

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I know of one program and its called Macromedia flash Mx. Its really good, and if you do decide to get one and try to make one, I suggest you mess around and see stuff to do, cause its not so easy to make one and it takes quite awhile.

The Reaper

master_riku1 said:
I know of one program and its called Macromedia flash Mx. Its really good, and if you do decide to get one and try to make one, I suggest you mess around and see stuff to do, cause its not so easy to make one and it takes quite awhile.
Thank you!

The Reaper

Demix17 said:
Also if you need help making one you can go to a site called www.newgrounds.com and search for FLASH MAKING and then will pop up search results for it.........just click to view the movie......it give's highly detailed instructions for making a flash movie :)
Hmmm, never thought of that. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back