• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flash Forward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Now whos watching this today?
Im watching it right now.
But I think I already found a flaw.
I'm assuming airplanes crashed but arent they supposed to be on auto-pilot?
And what was with the kangaroo?

Oh.
And Seth Mcfarlane is in it too.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Now whos watching this today?
Im watching it right now.
But I think I already found a flaw.
I'm assuming airplanes crashed but arent they supposed to be on auto-pilot?
And what was with the kangaroo?

Oh.

Dang I cant believe no one else posted in here but anyways, I saw it like an hour ago since I had to for my T.V. Production Homework. It was alright and I was going try to and watch it anyways, Kangaroo made me feel like WTH?, and I guess the planes could be on auto-pilot but wouldnt someone have to put it on auto-pilot? The only problem to me was how can this show ever make it to April 10th with a story like that.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've only seen the second episode and it seems interesting enough. I'll see about watching the pilot on Hulu sometime and try to follow the show.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The show is awesome.

I think maybe the dude Sims something like that is the guy who was awake.

for some reason i think that i don't know

he would've seen the Flash forward of her and remember her is he was knocked out while everyone else was

... I hope John CHo doesn't die or i'll be mad they kill a character I like

EDIT:
Oh.

Yea i saw him i was like O_O !!!!

i was excited and thought he was going to be one of those main characters but he wasn't there for the second episode

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I don't know. Since it's a series based on one single mysterious event, I'm not sure how long this will last.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
it might last like two seasons .. figuring out one of the cases then it happens again and this time it's someone else and they all work together to figure it out.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
And weird shit can't happen after the whole world blacks out?

Well Lost was about a Plane Crash, Getting stuck on an unknown island, and weird stuff happening. Flash Forward so far all they have is trying to understand what happened. Im not trying to start anything but im just saying it doesnt seem like it can get that far. Plus the title is Flash Forward it doesnt really seem like they can add that much to it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well Lost was about a Plane Crash, Getting stuck on an unknown island, and weird stuff happening. Flash Forward so far all they have is trying to understand what happened.

And Flash Forward is about the world blacking out, people seeing the future and trying to figure out what happened and why.

Plus the title is Flash Forward it doesnt really seem like they can add that much to it.

I'm pretty sure people on Lost have been found, so basing it on the title is a pretty moot point.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
yerp what Vandread said.

It can happen that another person figures out how to do it and does it .

... maybe it's the AIR !!!

or THE PLANT S!!!

XP im thinking about The Happening how the plants made people kill each other

* looks at plant * I love you Xp

Beyer

I love Flash Forward, I haven't missed an episode yet.
I don't think I really care if it doesn't last very long, what ever happened to 'short and sweet'?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
From IGN: TV'S Endangered Series List:

FlashForward

This much-hyped new series, touted by some as ABC's hope to replace the soon-to-end Lost in the zeitgeist, has dropped quite a bit from its strong opening and viewership continues to decline. If FlashForward can stabilize soon, it could be saved, but there is doubt as to whether the show will continue past the full 22 episode season order it has – though at least fans will get to see the pivotal events of April 29th, 2010.

IGN: IGN TV's Endangered Series List

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I doubt they'll end bad.

They are getting better and better every episode

I can't wait till next thursday !!!!!

its going to be AWESOME !

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They called it the "Season" finale, why not call it "Series" finale if they canceled it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back