• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flare's leave.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Members of KHI-

Yes, even Queen Flare needs a time-out from ruling at KHI. She'll be gone for a couple months, more or less.

I've already created a resignation topic for the Staff, but I wanted to say goodbye to the members, as well, because I will miss you all too. If you have something important for me, or if you just want to drop me a casual note, send me an e-mail.

You can e-mail my gmail account: megaflare.ashley@gmail.com or my main e-mail account, if you know it. And don't hesitate to e-mail me, I know I'll be missing out on a lot, so please keep me informed with how you're all doing through e-mail. When I eventually go through them all, I'll love reading them.

Even if we didn't talk much, I'll remember you. Keep in touch.
Flare

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
omg!

What is with mods wanting to leave recently? Azurith and you at practically the same time!

Well, you've always been one of my favorite mods, so, I hope you come back.
...now when you say a couple of months, you mean?...

VirusCoreHacker

Nuu...dont leave me with these knuckle heads.....they are evil >.>
take me with you *chases*

dejah

:|
well Flare, have fun,

but come back soon!!

the forums need you!! T-T

we'll miss you. =(

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awwww, no. You'll be missed so much. I tell you what, I'll continue my power hungry attitude with regards to rep, and by the time you come back, I'll have the double bars.

Best wishes Flare.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Aww, Teh Miss Flare leaving,
I'm going to continue on with my addictions to bunnies and continue advancing in my art while yer gone! Thankies for all your help all the time i've been on here, its really helped. Have fun Miss Flare, but come back soon! To put it simply i'll miss ya and so will the rest of Khi, your a excellent member of our clan, and a excellent person.

Sayonara,
Bunny Queen,
tsu

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You have no idea how much turmoil KHI will have to go through without you.

;-;

Bye bye Flare.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
:( Why are you leaving, if I may ask. I know that you have been here a long time, and it will be sad to see you go. It seems all the old members are leaving for one reason or another. Come back soon :)

T

TheTerrorofDeath

WHAT!!! Your leaving me Flare? Whats this world coming to? You have been so helpful around the forums. No on can replace you so hope to see you around every once in a while. :(

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
._. MSN? kthxbai :3

>.< Still sucks that you're leaving ._. Miss seeing you here.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
noooooooo.jpg

That aside, but with you gone who'll take care of the n00bs?
THE N00BS NEED CARING

G'bye Flare. *waves*

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
MegaFlare said:
Members of KHI-

Yes, even Queen Flare needs a time-out from ruling at KHI. She'll be gone for a couple months, more or less.

I've already created a resignation topic for the Staff, but I wanted to say goodbye to the members, as well, because I will miss you all too. If you have something important for me, or if you just want to drop me a casual note, send me an e-mail.

You can e-mail my gmail account: megaflare.ashley@gmail.com or my main e-mail account, if you know it. And don't hesitate to e-mail me, I know I'll be missing out on a lot, so please keep me informed with how you're all doing through e-mail. When I eventually go through them all, I'll love reading them.

Even if we didn't talk much, I'll remember you. Keep in touch.
Flare

Jesus Christ. Of all the members on KHI, I'd expect you to just say bye to friends. But I guess you went and posted the whole topic.

Although I'll let this slide, because some members that actually matter care.

And uhh, yeah. Later then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back