• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flaming flame‎ had a valid point...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming flame

Banned
But seriously, "Cool Story Bro" joke?

Clearly not the hero we need

I'm no Superman, just stating how dry KHI is with the current Powercircle of mods. Say one thing wrong and you'll get banned by one of 20. Also watch this thread get locked

Awards
it is annoying, only to the one(s) getting trolled.
You need to be more specific if you're going to get mad when somebody closes your thread, but it's only the ones getting trolled who are annoyed? I'm giving you what you wanted, and yet you're upset about it. HOW CAN I REACH THESE KEEDS

Also, "legendary troll" is just.. why would you even say that.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
is this a thread about coming out of the closet?

because if it is, i wud just like to say

that i am not going to do that

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it's only terribly unfunny to the point of tragedy if you're not a mod, amirite

also flaming flame has easily the best username this site has ever seen, get outta here

Awards
The other mods and I like to circlejerk each other in the Circle of Power. It's actually a secret place inside the forum itself where we go to meditate and regain and build our power. If we don't perform this jerk ritual with a day's time, we can't even access the rest of the forums, let alone use our powers. But we can do fantastic things, like rewrite your history or even wipe you off the face of the forums. It's a tremendous power with not a lot of responsibility. Shamdeo is getting older, and one day I will rule this place with an iron hammer, negarepping all who are undeserving. I can continue to give myself rep without the aid of others, and you, those who line against me, will feel the sexual wrath that I bring forth. If you wish to live, side with me now. Until then, we will all circlejerk The Power until nothing can stand in our way. I'm currently working on a way to survive multiple days without the performing the circlejerk, but for now you're still lucky. For now.

State

Awards
Fighting for the equal rights of trolls on internet communities.
God bless America.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Not if they don't do anything to extreme, Red.Wii and Jawz, I don't think any of them ever broke any rules to deserve a permanent ban..
there's an unwritten rule that says you're not allowed to be a faggot

Flaming flame

Banned
Fighting for the equal rights of trolls on internet communities.
God bless America.

KHI is just a huge circlejerk now, come on give this man a rep up, I'm sure he'll do the same for you.

This forum will never be the same.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The other mods and I like to circlejerk each other in the Circle of Power. It's actually a secret place inside the forum itself where we go to meditate and regain and build our power. If we don't perform this jerk ritual with a day's time, we can't even access the rest of the forums, let alone use our powers. But we can do fantastic things, like rewrite your history or even wipe you off the face of the forums. It's a tremendous power with not a lot of responsibility. Shamdeo is getting older, and one day I will rule this place with an iron hammer, negarepping all who are undeserving. I can continue to give myself rep without the aid of others, and you, those who line against me, will feel the sexual wrath that I bring forth. If you wish to live, side with me now. Until then, we will all circlejerk The Power until nothing can stand in our way. I'm currently working on a way to survive multiple days without the performing the circlejerk, but for now you're still lucky. For now.

H4C8Q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back