• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flame the hell out of me if this is old....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

alllllllriiight............. some of these are your opinion.....

so i have more questions.....

1 - Is Kairi related to Ansem? (read Ansems 11th report)
2 - are the Unknowns bad? and are the Unknowns also known as the Orginization?
3 - I still dont know if Pirates of the Caribean is in KH2.....
4 - Will you be able to visit the old worlds from KH is KH2?
5 - After you Beat KH2 Will/Can you go back and just mess around in each world?...not like KH
6 - wtf :confused: is Pete doin in the game?..its cool tho
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......and somethin else about the BHK......

if anyone was to ask me who i think he is....i would have to say that the BHK is Tidus from KH...because somewhere on the Kingdomhearts2.net site...it said that the BHK had 2 other partners and the 2 other partners are NOT donald and goofy.

so i came to the conclusion that the BHK is Tidus and his 2 other partners are Salpheine (the girl with the jump rope in KH) and Wakka (the dude with the ball).....

but thats just my opinion.

WhoIsANobody

Majik1387

WhoIsANobody said:
1 - Is Kairi related to Ansem? (read Ansems 11th report)2 - are the Unknowns bad? and are the Unknowns also known as the Orginization?
5 - After you Beat KH2 Will/Can you go back and just mess around in each world?...not like KH
6 - wtf :confused: is Pete doin in the game?..its cool tho
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......and somethin else about the BHK......​

if anyone was to ask me who i think he is....i would have to say that the BHK is Tidus from KH...because somewhere on the Kingdomhearts2.net site...it said that the BHK had 2 other partners and the 2 other partners are NOT donald and goofy.

so i came to the conclusion that the BHK is Tidus and his 2 other partners are Salpheine (the girl with the jump rope in KH) and Wakka (the dude with the ball).....

but thats just my opinion.​

WhoIsANobody

1-It is unnofficial, but I don't believe so.
2-Again, it's unnofficial, but the majority of them seem bad, and the others people aren't sure about
3-Pirates of the Carribean is in Kingdom Hearts 2, OFFICIALLY
4-If what is being said is true, then yes
5-I don't know, and I doubt that anyone except for the Game Developers do
6-Apparently, Pete is the new Maleficent, joining other villains together to most probably take down Sora, Mickey, and Co.

As for BHK, for a while I believed him to be Tidus but I've been having doubts, and what is to be believed BHK's crew, were the three kids he was sitting with in the JumpFiesta trailer. Oh, and the girl's name with the jump-rope is SELPHIE, people.

DarrcEnigma

WhoIsANobody said:
2) The "Unknown" are actually the "Nobody." Which, according to Deep Dive, are the third enemy. So yes, they are "bad guys," at least to the extent that they're not on Sora's side. All of the Organization members are Nobody.

4) According to Disney Interactive, yes. However the day after they said that, the text was removed and then the site went down to correct something. Most people believe it's because Square Enix didn't want that revealed yet. However there are some, like me, who believe Disney just pulled that information out of it's backside and it was forced to be taken down by Square Enix/Disney because it was false.

As for BHK, he's an original character. He's not Tidus, and as far as his party members go, a lot of people believe they'll be Riku and Mickey because of Deep Dive. It's not confirmed one way or another, though all Final Fantasy characters thus far have been nothing but meaningless cameos.

KeybladeMaster1

Tidus definitely isnt BHK, y? bcuz there's non way they gonna hav a dream as a keybalde master and hav him as one of main characters in a nother game

~~Holla Back~~

S

sora's protector

the unknowns aren't the nobodys! the nobodys are those white creatures! and in my opinion i say the bhk is NOT tidus he looks nothin' like tidus!!!!!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
BHK ISN'T Tidus cause 1.Square-Enix wouldn't change his hair and his clothes
2.They are not alike
3.Tidus has already been in FFX,FFX-2.They can't put him in such a big role like BHK's in KH2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
BHK IS TOTALLY NEW! Tidus looks NOTHING like him. The hair, skin, head, eyes, and demeanor are all not Tidus! And yes the unknowns are the nobodys, or there official name The Thirteenieth Order. Pete may NOT be the main baddie, it could be anyone. Tesuya never said that Pete was the new Maleficeint. I hope it may be Hades.... Of course you'll be able to revisit worlds, an offcial website confirmed it!

BHK, IS NOT TIDUS.

Nemesis

sora's protector said:
the unknowns aren't the nobodys! the nobodys are those white creatures! and in my opinion i say the bhk is NOT tidus he looks nothin' like tidus!!!!!

actually... the unknowns(being the memebers of the XIII Organization im assuming) are probably Nobodies too... For those that have played COM will know that when Axel goes to kill... Vexan( i can never get this guys name right) he says, if i recall correctly.. somthing like this
"We have no one to be, yet we still are"
or somthing like that during that convo... anyway... it leads me to belive that the Unknowns are also Nobodies, or are in the fact the only Nobodies, maybe the new white Heartless are just that... evolved heartless that have taken some twisted form of light. Remember the Angel-looking enemies from KH? the spellcaster ones?(I think they are called Angel's or somthing like that) well they were just as white as these new baddies. So maybe we've been looking at it the wrong way... maybe the Nobodies refer only to people, specifically the XIII Organization...

But thats my opinion...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1 - Is Kairi related to Ansem? (read Ansems 11th report)

Do they look related?

Play CoM and you'll find out. And yes they are known as the Organization. And if you don't want to play CoM then yes and no.

It is sadly....

Nomura said some but Buena Vista Games said all.

We don't know. The only thing about the ending of KH2 is that it suggests another sequel which will be up to the fans if they want another one.

6 - wtf is Pete doin in the game?..its cool tho

He's plotting against his arch-nemesis obviously. Or you can go with the people who are saying he is the new Maleficent...only slower....

if anyone was to ask me who i think he is....i would have to say that the BHK is Tidus from KH...because somewhere on the Kingdomhearts2.net site...it said that the BHK had 2 other partners and the 2 other partners are NOT donald and goofy. so i came to the conclusion that the BHK is Tidus and his 2 other partners are Salpheine (the girl with the jump rope in KH) and Wakka (the dude with the ball).....

He isn't Tidus. This has been disproven so many times. Plus Selphie has been seen with Kairi not with the BHK. Tidus doesn't even look like the BHK.

And have you ever thought of his partners to be Riku and Mickey? Those are possible partners.

And FF characters are MINOR characters. They don't have a big effect on the story, The BHK is a new main character. He is not Tidus who isn't important in the KH universe.

actually... the unknowns(being the memebers of the XIII Organization im assuming) are probably Nobodies too... For those that have played COM will know that when Axel goes to kill... Vexan( i can never get this guys name right) he says, if i recall correctly.. somthing like this
"We have no one to be, yet we still are"
or somthing like that during that convo... anyway... it leads me to belive that the Unknowns are also Nobodies,

The Unknowns/members of the Org. are Nobodies. They refer to themselves as Nobodies:

Axel: We're nobodies, Vexen. We've got no one to be — but we still "are." So
look on the bright side. You're off the hook. Now you can be nothing
instead of just being nobody.

Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody.

Riku: Nobody, huh? Sorry, riddles aren't my thing. Try making some sense.

Riku: Hey, Voice. DiZ. Who are you?

DiZ: Nobody...or anybody. It all depends on whether you choose to believe in me
or not.

or are in the fact the only Nobodies, maybe the new white Heartless are just that... evolved heartless that have taken some twisted form of light.

Nobodies aren't Heartless at all. Why can't people get over this?

Remember the Angel-looking enemies from KH? the spellcaster ones?(I think they are called Angel's or somthing like that) well they were just as white as these new baddies.

No they aren't.

Nemesis

.:KL:. said:
The Unknowns/members of the Org. are Nobodies. They refer to themselves as Nobodies:
Nobodies aren't Heartless at all. Why can't people get over this?
No they aren't.

ok.. so now the quote as i made it makes no sense.. opps. anyway... KL, thats what i was saying.. thanks for agreeing with me and providing the acctual proof that i was looking for. I never said that Nobodies were Heartless, but it is widly assumed(or at least guessed) that the new white creatures(not exactly Heartless.. but not fluffy rabbits either) are Nobodies. I dont really agree with that.... but thats a thing ive heard around the forum.

and as for the Angel-like things, what are there names again? ..... Damn this is gonna drive me nuts now... best go look it up

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
and as for the Angel-like things, what are there names again? ..... Damn this is gonna drive me nuts now... best go look it up
*shudders* they are angelstars, and i hate them. they are so mean.
but it is widly assumed(or at least guessed) that the new white creatures(not exactly Heartless.. but not fluffy rabbits either) are Nobodies. I dont really agree with that.... but thats a thing ive heard around the forum.
well actually i'm pretty sure it was confirmed that the white creatures are nobodies, but i might be wrong. and i thaught that it was said that kairi and ansem were related??? oh i'm confused now!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It was confirmed in a magazine scan that the white creatures are nobodies and that the Org has control over them, Kero.

Nemesis

kerobaroes said:
*shudders* they are angelstars, and i hate them. they are so mean.
well actually i'm pretty sure it was confirmed that the white creatures are nobodies, but i might be wrong. and i thaught that it was said that kairi and ansem were related??? oh i'm confused now!

ANGELSTARS! god i hated those.. .well ok no word i know descibes them well(not one that i can use here anyway) so im gonna refreain from swearing. anyway.. thanks.
and KL, was it confirmed? wow.. lol i missed that! oh well... there not technically heartless... so i can understand what u mean... crap.. i liked my idea too.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DarkSora23 said:
i think kairi is related to ansem b/c she's a princess meaning there's probably a king ( Ansem) and he ruled over hollow bastion

Ansem is a ruler. They never said he was a King. And you don't need to be a literal princess to be a princess of heart.

SHE'S NOT A REAL PRINCESS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
ok my bad. CALM DOWN! but then again all but one of the princesses of heart (Alice) were princesses and nobody really knows what kairi is so i could be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back