• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flame On! Tutorial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
So I'm building this web/graphic designer resource site for one of my classes and I decided to make an in depth tutorial for that one photomanip I did where I turned half my face on fire. Figured you guys might want to try it. All the resources are included on the page (except for my sexy photo).

Adding A Cool Flame Effect To Your Photos | Photoshop Tutorials | Raw Materials

Please post results if you do use this, I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
bullguard.

This is literally what it says bro:
For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page
The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:
- Contains pages that offer advice on how to commit illegal or criminal activities (e.g.: how to commit murder, build bombs, pick locks etc.), or how to avoid detection. They may also provide information about illegal manipulation of electronic devices, hacking, fraud and illegal distribution of software.
- Contains pages that promote or offer advice on how to gain unauthorized access to proprietary computer systems, for the purpose of stealing information, perpetrating fraud, creating viruses, or committing other illegal activity related to theft of digital information.

though, i bypassed and checked anyway xD

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Probably picking up on the flame keyword and thinking its something bad. Or my link to mediafire idk.

You'll have to add it to your ok list xD

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Other than WOT giving it a mysterious rating, I love the tut.
I'll try it, albeit not as good, but would love to see what I could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back