• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fix Xigbar for Days??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
How does a guy with less depth perseption get trusted with a sniper rifle? *Xigbar points his gun* (Larxene talking) "Ok, Xigbar, shoot this dummy, NOT me, NOT Demyx, the dummy!" (dummy resembles Sora) "Ok dudes, here it comes!" *Larxene is covered in purple shards. She looks pretty mad*

HAHAHA I have ALWAYS wondered this. I mean, a guy who shoots things could easily have lost an eye to it--but how does he FUNCTION without? Plot hole. XP

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Precisely. Xemnas got taken down by a fifteen-year-old and a sixteen-year-old. Lexaeus got taken down by a kid single-handedly; same with Zexion (plus a replica). And Axel got his ass handed to him more times than any of the others.
Axel was testing them, Only time he actualy lost is when he fought Roxas. but I think that was because he had trouble fighting his best friend.

Roxas and Xion ARE fifteen. And Roxas still gets the shit beat out of him in TWTNW.

Technically Roxas is only a little over a year old then :/
And we dont know How old Xion is.

Axie

Technically Roxas is only a little over a year old then :/
And we dont know How old Xion is.

My whole point is that Xigbar's defeat at Sora's hands is NOT an exception. However old they really are, Roxas and Xion still function as fifteen-year-olds; and, being bodies, you could say that they technically ARE that age physically.

Sexy Angel
So people who aren't you would like to see him do it again, and since Sora and Kairi haven't carved that one into stone yet, they're free to theorize.

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE <---- learn it.

Txamt

Here's the difference ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFyA3rVfSjM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFyA3rVfSjM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Soemtimes I wonder why they censored that ... it doesn't look so bad.

Sexy Angel
Please. What've you got me on? Dangling modifier? When people like shadowred3 and sora88 are butchering the language beyond recognition? I hope you hold YOURSELF to the same standards.

Not to mention this is a straw man. You...do realize that?

Perhaps I should have said this:

GRAMMER <---- Use it.

Just so I know, is there a point to this mindless mumbling?

Axie

Perhaps I should have said this:

GRAMMER <---- Use it.

Just so I know, is there a point to this mindless mumbling?

You started it. :p We were talking about Xigbar, but noooo, we had to go on a stupid tangent about how I don't know the English language because I screwed up a modifier even though it was clear to anyone with eyes what exactly I was saying... *whine moan complain spit at you*

BTW.

SPELLING <----- Maek ur werdz rite.

Sexy Angel
You started it. :p We were talking about Xigbar, but noooo, we had to go on a stupid tangent about how I don't know the English language because I screwed up a modifier even though it was clear to anyone with eyes what exactly I was saying... *whine moan complain spit at you*

BTW.

SPELLING <----- Maek ur werdz rite.

lul wut? I was trying to start an intelligent discussion, but you had to answer with a grammatically incorrect sentence, therefore, I had to demand that you use the slightest bit of intelligence, then beg you to restate what you said.

BTW.

WTF <----- Are you talking about?

Axie

lul wut? I was trying to start an intelligent discussion, but you had to answer with a grammatically incorrect sentence, therefore, I had to demand that you use the slightest bit of intelligence, then beg you to restate what you said.

BTW.

WTF <----- Are you talking about?

Oh right. Because your brain is so far above mine that you were confused by a grammatical mistake (that you probably had to look up just to confirm it really was one).

"Grammer." Ain't right. It's "grammar." (So it sort of diminishes the effect when you correct me with a mistake.) And I could say that you're an uncultured heathen for not knowing this, but I won't, because I'm not a total cunt.

Done with you! Have fun.

Qarx

Wow. Harsh.
Yeah, correcting someone with a mistake; not a good idea. Check your spelling/punctuation/grammar before acting that way.

I should make a comic based on what I said about Xigbar having less depth perception.

Gummi Master

If your looking at the issue from the timeline of KH then maybe Xigbar developed the fusing technique later on in his existence, like right before he fought Sora, or something like that. That's how I see it anyway, and it makes sense from an RPG perspective.

BTW Xigbar is my favorite OM and I didn't know others liked him as much as (or more than) me. He's just so oblivious to everything but still exudes an attitude like, "Don't mess with me, bro!" XP

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It would be cool, especially if when you got to red damage, you got to use the blue bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back