• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fix Xigbar for Days??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Ugh.
On topic please. Geez.

Anyway, I assume Xiggy's guns shall be edited, though not the way you think they will.
In the Japan version they may have some move where his able to fuse his guns, the NA version probably won't have that. Otherwise, he'll be wielding the his two Sniper Guns.

And for the person who asked why it was edited, it was because the Sniper Gun looked to realistic to an acutal one, so they left it at the two becuase those guns are totally un-realistic.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Ugh.
On topic please. Geez.

Anyway, I assume Xiggy's guns shall be edited, though not the way you think they will.
In the Japan version they may have some move where his able to fuse his guns, the NA version probably won't have that. Otherwise, he'll be wielding the his two Sniper Guns.

And for the person who asked why it was edited, it was because the Sniper Gun looked to realistic to an acutal one, so they left it at the two becuase those guns are totally un-realistic.

Well...maybe it won't look as realistic with the DS's graphics and they can get away with it. (PLZ PLZ PLZ WANT WANT WANT.)

The Enchanted

I missiad that.

The Sniper Rifle was removed due to the fact that there are Sniper Rifles out there and so it was voted to not appear.

So it wasn't cut for it's realism, it was cut because of its being a Sniper Rifle.
Theoretically, they shall cut it again.

Qarx

James Patrick Stewart FTW.

They DID have him do that in KH2, but it got censored because we're all a bunch of wusses who can't handle the idea of a bigger gun. Or fire elementals being...yanno...on fire.

Glomp=really excited hug. Tackleglomp=omg can't breath gonna die hug. Flomp=flying glomp.

Big gun=too scary for Disney game lol

Ah, I see. So that was a complement?

Axie

That is not scary, as he had it in the movie "Tarzan"

Dang. I frickin' forgot about this. If they let Clayton in, why couldn't they leave Xigbar alone? For that matter, why couldn't they bring in Pocahontas?! I know there's the racist issue there, but couldn't they have Sora talk for two hours about how "We may look different, but our hearts are the same!" or something?

Besides, Pocahontas should be a princess of heart. So should Ariel, for that matter. They actually DO THINGS, instead of just get rescued left and right.

Qarx

Dang. I frickin' forgot about this. If they let Clayton in, why couldn't they leave Xigbar alone? For that matter, why couldn't they bring in Pocahontas?! I know there's the racist issue there, but couldn't they have Sora talk for two hours about how "We may look different, but our hearts are the same!" or something?

Besides, Pocahontas should be a princess of heart. So should Ariel, for that matter. They actually DO THINGS, instead of just get rescued left and right.

That reminds me of a video that showed how historically impossible that movie was lol.
It was called Pocahontas: Burned BTW.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

KH1 was lees toned down than KH2. I dont think that KH1 had any edits as far as I can tell. But when KH2 came out I guess the censors had to change that. America gets the crapppy( Extra p for emphisis) stuff
Just like my favorite anime that The censors destroyed >:D

Bring One Piece Back to America *sob*

Axie

That reminds me of a video that showed how historically impossible that movie was lol.
It was called Pocahontas: Burned BTW.

Two words:

Either way, it was still a really good Disney movie and I was appalled it didn't show up. Colors of the freaking Wind?! C'mon, guys, this stuff is CLASSIC!

I AM glad that Beauty and the Beast and Snow White are FINALLY making their appearances, but c'mon. That stuff should've been in the first game.

I HATE THE CENSORS SO MUCH. When a fire elemental dies, THERE WILL BE FIRE. GET OVER IT.

Qarx

KH1 was lees toned down than KH2. I dont think that KH1 had any edits as far as I can tell. But when KH2 came out I guess the censors had to change that. America gets the crapppy( Extra p for emphisis) stuff
Just like my favorite anime that The censors destroyed >:D

Bring One Piece Back to America *sob*

I agree with you.
One Piece got f***ed up by 4Kids, then they came out with the MUCH more well done Funimation version. The VA were much better (Usopp has the same voice as Krillin from DBZ lol), not to mention better censors (WTF ((aww can't remember his name anymore...)) lollypop instead of a cigarette??)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I agree with you.
One Piece got f***ed up by 4Kids, then they came out with the MUCH more well done Funimation version. The VA were much better (Usopp has the same voice as Krillin from DBZ lol), not to mention better censors (WTF ((aww can't remember his name anymore...)) lollypop instead of a cigarette??)

Sanji SANJI! DONT FORGET XD

*back to topic*

TrinityxLimit

Even if the sniper feature was included, there would most likely have to be a high enough place in every level to accomodate for it. But that is not impossible, as Beast's Castle could utilize this in the ballroom, because in the trailer Roxas was seen gliding in a high up place that looked like the ballroom (I assume it was, because Xaldin was also there).

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Alls im sayin is, they betta not screw up Xigbar

If they highly censored a PS2 game like that, what makes you think that it will be any less likely that a DS game will be, especially since the DS appeals more to younger audiences than anybody else? If anything, Xigbar will be even more censored than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back