• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fix Xigbar for Days??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, I've been looking around at a few days things and a thought hit me: Will Xigbar be different like Japanese and NA Versions?? If you don't know what I mean, let me explain.
In the japanese version of KHII, Xigbar had one gun. In the NA version he had TWO guns. They fired at the same rate, but they just had slightly different looks.
So, do you think they'll do the same with Days, and keep them seperated like the versions are now, or do you think they will put in two or one gun in both versions?
~The Pinwheel:thumbsup:

Dyingslow666

Umm...Well I think he have one gun, cuz I think they just had to do the voice acting, change subtitle to english and make a whole bunch of stuff into english, but reworking Xigbar into having two guns would take more time, but who knows

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Umm...Well I think he have one gun, cuz I think they just had to do the voice acting, change subtitle to english and make a whole bunch of stuff into english, but reworking Xigbar into having two guns would take more time, but who knows
Why would they have to rework him? They ARE reusing the character models.

Dyingslow666

You said that Xigbar had 1 gun in the Japanese version, but in NA he had 2, so if u want 2 guns for Xigbar, then theyll have to rework the model for 2 guns, but idk what im saying

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
You said that Xigbar had 1 gun in the Japanese version, but in NA he had 2, so if u want 2 guns for Xigbar, then theyll have to rework the model for 2 guns, but idk what im saying
1. If the Japanese version has one, it's already there. Meaning that that SAME model has a remake with 2 guns. No reworking required.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, in the trailer, he has 2 guns, so the only difference will probably be his voice

Last edited:

Superschlock

Awards
I just really hope they dont edit anything good thats in the japanese one

It honestly doesn't make a difference. One gun or two.

The only thing that is necessary is his original voice actor. Seriously, that guy did a knock-up job.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uh he always had 2. the NA version of that fight just cut out him Fusing his two guns together. So he can pt his 2 together to make one big sniper weapon.

Qarx

It honestly doesn't make a difference. One gun or two.

The only thing that is necessary is his original voice actor. Seriously, that guy did a knock-up job.

Xigbar:
Now do you think that's polite? Shutting me down like that?
Yeah, that guy sounded weird. "Be a good boy, now!"?
OH I think I understand that pic I saw recently now!
Now, you've really got the Organization in a pickle
Is that it?

Superschlock

Awards
He did have a cool v-a, but everone thinks its dumb cause he sounds like a surfer

C

Colours

Xigbar voice is quite amussing, seeing how he only said "As if" half of the
time wouldn't be so unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back