• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fix Xigbar for Days??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Seriously? I didn't know that. Why did they take it out? I think that would have been cool......

Omegas Squared

seriously dude, do some research. as many people finally stated earlier he always has two. he can just fuse then to make a sort of sniper rifle. therefore no editing. and his english voice was awesome. one of the best voices in the game. cant say the same for sora though...

Auron

Missing an eye
seriously dude, do some research. as many people finally stated earlier he always has two. he can just fuse then to make a sort of sniper rifle. therefore no editing. and his english voice was awesome. one of the best voices in the game. cant say the same for sora though...

I agree with you, cept for Sora's voice is pwnage, and you know they're not gonna change it no matter how hard you beg

jarm7

Xigbars voice was kick ass especially compared to xaldins xaldin pissed me off the whole time

Qarx

Xigbars voice was kick ass especially compared to xaldins xaldin pissed me off the whole time

In today's society there are few who take capitalization and punctuation seriously; you are not one of them.
But that's beyond the point. I kinda agree with you. Though, it was weird hearing a surfer dude-type voice from a guy that's not supposed to have feelings. I'm gonna have a fan fic with a red neck-type Organization member lol.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
In today's society there are few who take capitalization and punctuation seriously; you are not one of them.

*TACKLEGLOMP*

But that's beyond the point. I kinda agree with you. Though, it was weird hearing a surfer dude-type voice from a guy that's not supposed to have feelings. I'm gonna have a fan fic with a red neck-type Organization member lol.

:D He can be Cid's Nobody!

BTW, anybody else really surprised by how Xigbar looked, after hearing him in Hollow Bastion? o_O I expected him to be, uh. Younger.

Scattered_Dream

I also liked Xigbar's voice. He cracked me up. I wish he had a bigger role. I liked Xaldin, too, but he wasn't funny like Xigbar.

Qarx

*TACKLEGLOMP*

:D He can be Cid's Nobody!

BTW, anybody else really surprised by how Xigbar looked, after hearing him in Hollow Bastion? o_O I expected him to be, uh. Younger.

OOF! I suppose I derserved that. (glomp? A sound effect, I'm sure lol)

lol Cid.

I was surprised. He looked to be in his 30's or older, but sounded more like he was... early 20's or so.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xigbar's VA was awesome.

On the topic note: They could make him combine his guns for a type of attack or something, but it doesn't really matter to me. The double gun thing was pretty cool though, cowboy style.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Xigbar's VA was awesome.

On the topic note: They could make him combine his guns for a type of attack or something, but it doesn't really matter to me. The double gun thing was pretty cool though, cowboy style.

James Patrick Stewart FTW.

They DID have him do that in KH2, but it got censored because we're all a bunch of wusses who can't handle the idea of a bigger gun. Or fire elementals being...yanno...on fire.

Glomp=really excited hug. Tackleglomp=omg can't breath gonna die hug. Flomp=flying glomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back