• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Five years...what the hell have I been doing!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello all you wonderful people on KHinsider! I'm Lanydx reborn, but you knew that already right? I mean you can see the thread is made by me......so yeah.

Still a hardcore fan of KH, Sora and Kairi are still my favorite characters.

I'm still an anime/cartoon/video game fan.

In fact my top six anime list i.

1.OutLaw Star, 2 Naruto, 3 FMA, 4 Durarara, 5 Trigun, and 6 Hellsing

Fave cartoons

1. Looney tunes, 2 Batman, 3 Avatar/Korra 4 The Simpsons, 5 Futuarama 6 Darkwing Duck

My fave movie of all time is Indiana Jones 3

I love me some Heavy Metal.

I have far too many games I love to list.

Doctor Who, NCIS, That 70's show, I love Lucy, and Big Bang theory are shows I watch on tv.

Anyway I'm gonna tell you all a story. It was a long time ago, but not in a galaxy far far away. I was a sick(I'm talking like being sick every two weeks kind of sick), lonely kid. I was getting beaten up at school, (since this was 2003 before being a nerd was meanstream), and getting beaten up in my home, by a person my mother put into our lives. I had few friends, and this was before I met my best friend, and others. The group of kids I hung out with,kicked me out and I was mostly alone. I got back at them by paying some classmates 25 cents to beat them up. To this day I regret that move, and many other low ideas I've had in my head. They did get me back, so I think things were even between us. Now I met someone who I'm not naming for reasons. He seemed all right we liked the same stuff, hung out, and things were good. Little did I know at the time that he would be a belittling, narrow minded, self-centered, abusive jerk that would make me even worse coming home, then when I left. However there were two things I have to thank Mr.Jerk for. 1. He got hooked on to Kingdom Hearts, and 2. He got me on this site, Cause after playing 1, Com, and 2 I wanted more news, and KHI had it!

In 2009, after finally getting the net, which had a control block, and what sites I could get on was this one. So after reading a good, and I mean a really, really good fanfic, whose title I can't remember or find. I wanted to tell the person what a great job he did, but I had to get on the site, and so I did. Now I just had gotten reborn anew under God, finally having some peace in my somewhat chaotic life, for I made my name under Lanydx Reborn. Sadly I forgot to capitalize to this day I'm stuck with a lower case reborn, oh well live and learn right. l Now getting on the site was into the middle of my high school 2nd year and things weren't going so well for me. No longer sick, but still battling demons of depression. Holden my best friend was at the school I wanted to go, so I had few to talk to and the so called friends I had at my school were...not helping. One girl friend I was a video game and anime fan....Sadly she would be the reason for my yoai shipping hate.She would talk about it non stop, and hate on the characters of the same stuff I liked, and would call me an idiot if I spoke up. She even wrote one about me and Holden..NO just, no! Now why didn't I leave? Cause it was that or the red necks who would have eaten me alive. So with some faith, love from my cats, my mother, Holden and the woman on this site who would help me I got by the year.

Now who was this woman you may be asking. Well, on this site her name was madammina. A fellow fanfic writer, voice actor lover, a devoted but reasonable catholic, and a romantic asexual. Her name comes from the classic vampire book Dracula's Madam Mina Harker. She took a blind spiteful, monster and help make him into what you see before you. She would always talk with me, teach, review, and give ideas for my work. Also one heck of a Bioshock, Portal, Darkwing Duck, Brony, Lexuaus, and Final Fantasy VI fan. We kept a close friendship going until she could no longer be on this site, or any other site for that matter. Still her fanfic can be read here on this site, and to this day I miss her, dearly, but my prayers are with her.

Now that we have that out of the way. I want to say something. I'm still a flawed human being, but Im thankful for my friends, enemies, loses, gains, cause if I didn't do any of this my world still would be small. It's like Mr.H says "The World Ends with you.

Now want to thank a lot of people on this site. First and foremost

Sign: Sign you do a great job as a mod, You work hard, and the Site on a whole should thank you. As your major int eh Moogle Army I gotta say thanks. i love ya, and wish you the best of luck in life. Also thank you for not banning my ass a long time ago. I'd like us to get to know each other better, but you are busy, so I get it.

MegaWallFlower( aka Mazy aka Megagirl, aka. The most adorable young girl ever!)
Now I know Mazy isn't around right now, but I want to thank her for being my friend, being an overall great person. She draws very, very well. Your kindness is Princess of Heart level, and she's the biggest Kairi fangirl on this site! I know school is hard Mazy but you will get out of it! God loves you and so does someone else and I do. I like when we waited for Kingdom Hearts 3 await for your return. Shine on you crazy Iris shine on!

Dawn Rebirth: Okay....reborn, Rebirth......seem legit. Dawn, like Mazy I want to thank you for being my friend. Your awesome, smart, witty, caring, and over all pretty cool. We skype, and yeah we but heads over stuff, but I butt heads with my other friends too. You've got info on pokemon that makes you look like a human pokedex. If I fight you in Smash or Pokemon and I'm not gonna have any problem with it. In fact....you could say I have no OBJECTION! may the Triforce be with you.

Mite: MITE! MITEY MOUSE! MOUSE OF STEEL! Okay I'm good now. You've written one of the funniest road trip stories around. I feel like if I had meet you when I was younger, we might have been really good friends. I know school means alot to you. Your sports love I don't understand, but that's cool. I know you would totally get me to watch football if you were comonating. I wish you the best of luck in life man, and not just that, but in other stuff too. Oh wait one more. Whose the mouse for you and me? M-I-T-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! AHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry Couldn't help myself.

Gram: Okay random man of the South....what do I say about you? Other then your fun to hang out with. Every time we VM you normally keep me laughing. Some times we argue about stuff, some times you troll me, but I'm good with that. Cause you're not just the troll I need, but the troll I deserve! You always keep the fan clubs fun, and I'm gonna say God bless brother. *Throws a pizza into the air.* Oh yeah this party's getting crazy!

Kaga, Xblade 13, and Roxas1509: You guys I haven't known for very long, but you are all stuff great people. Kaga I think your the only yaoi fan girl that I respect. Also If I had my deck I would want to yugioh duel you. Also I know your live isn't how you want it, but the dawn is coming, and you aren't alone. We are here for you. X when you come back. Your lucky, you got a women that loves you, so be good to her.

KK: My partner, by buddy, my best friend on the site. Your great, that's all you need to know. Funny, charming, cute, a bit shy, but hey no one is perfect. You stopped me from killing myself, you put up with my ranting, and bad fanfics, then again we both write fanfics, still your's are better. You mean alot to me, just letting you know.

So five years here, how about some more huh?

Cheers.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Crazy story man, congrats on the five years.
Keep your head up.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congratulations on being here for five years, Lan. *applauds and sets a bunch of balloons free*

From the day I met you, it's been fun hanging out with you and writing fic's together. You're a cool person to know and have a great sense of humor. I've never met another person who is such a big fan of Oswald and Epic Mickey. You ought to give yourself more credit, because, FFRoF has been a favorite read of mine and really good. Not just that, but, a great story teller. In any case, I hope you stick around for more years to come! =D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gram: Okay random man of the South....what do I say about you? Other then your fun to hang out with. Every time we VM you normally keep me laughing. Some times we argue about stuff, some times you troll me, but I'm good with that. Cause you're not just the troll I need, but the troll I deserve! You always keep the fan clubs fun, and I'm gonna say God bless brother. *Throws a pizza into the air.* Oh yeah this party's getting crazy!
:cool: Daw damn right I am ho~

Last edited:
Back